“Great food but watch the nutritional info”
Review of Fresh To Order - CLOSED

Fresh To Order
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Taste the difference. Our Food, Our Promise: We hope that you will notice with all your senses the freshness and quality of every ingredient we put into our products from our lettuces and vegetables to our proteins and sauces, soups, teas and coffees. They taste and look different and better because they are.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I planned my meal at Fresh to Order before I went. I ordered the tortilla soup which was very tasty, hot and low calorie.
As my side I ordered the mashed sweet potatoes. The website lists the serving as slightly less than 100 calories. When the potatoes came with the soup it had butter, walnuts, and was very sweet. Now don't get me wrong, they were fantastic but when I saw the serving size and found out from the waitress that they had butter, brown sugar and nuts I was a little disappointed. I wanted to eat there because it's PR is that its healthy so maybe getting the nutritional info online and the actual recipe used needs to be better coordinated.

I would eat there again and recommend it to others.

jgideon10, Owner at Fresh To Order, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Julie D,
Thank you so much for coming in and the super kind words ! Really appreciate your great review. I wanted to apologize for the confusing nutritional information on the website and let you know (we are actually building a new site presently and hope to go live soon!). I also wanted to let you know that the present site has the sweet mashed actually listed by the ounce and not by a serving. - to help we have a calculator there for quick addition as well! (that's the confusing part)
Reasons we list by ounce and not by servings is two fold:
(1) due to our hand crafted ways of putting food together. We cant always guarantee its exactly 7 or 8 oz. We use a tool to assist in a consistent portioning but we don't always hit a exact mark like on packaged food
(2) we have had a lot of requested for oz sizes for guests whom like to take food home, weight the food and portion it into there specific dietary needs. So we did that to assist those guests.

I hope this helps and lets you feel more confident in our information online. Hope to see you in the store soon! Thank you again !

There are newer reviews for Fresh To Order

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Amazing place where you can mix and match to suit your hunger. I had a tossed chopped salad and a bowl of mushroom bisque that was divine. They had so many unique beverages and the staff were very polite and helpful.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I call this "Our Favorite Place" -- after we've been married for 29 years, we communicate in code. I know, that's disgustingly cute. F2O is a disgustingly cute name, too, but I really like the food here, and I don't feel like I'm paying for a lot of "am-bi-ence," pronounced like it's all Frenchy. I always get the chicken vegetable soup, which is truly the best soup I've ever had. I often get the Asian chicken crunch panini, or sometimes the BBQ ribs. Both of these are excellent. I've tried a few other things, but these are what I like. My wife's vegetarian, and she really likes the corn chowder soup. Service here is usually really good, sometimes just pretty good. I would highly, highly recommend it. I just have two slightly odd comments, perhaps: 1) the fire leaping up in the grill constantly makes me a little nervous; 2) the large mirror in the men's bathroom that reads "You Are A Handsome Man" makes me a lot nervous. (I'm not kidding.) Huh? Who is supposed to be saying that?

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have eaten at f2o on numerous occasions and each time have been very pleased. The servings are always fresh and good. We have eaten salad, soup, and entrees and they have all been good. The service is both pleasant and fast. I would definitely recommend f2o to others.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I have been here only once and all I can say is wow! I will definitely return. The good was amazing, it was fast, and I was completely satisfied with every aspect of my meal. If you haven't tried it do yourself a favor and go to fresh2order today.