Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown
US$129
  • Breakfast included
US$136
Country Inn
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
US$145
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$211
US$139
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$224
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$138
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$65
1,398 results
All reviewsindoor outdoor poolgreat locationwithin walking distancechildren's museumcorner suitefire pitcreative discovery museumtwo blocksfree breakfasttennessee aquariumparking garagenice poolthe breakfast areaper daywafflesgreat place to staystaff was very friendly and helpful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Stayed in alot of different, places and this has been the friendliest staff I have encountered along the way. It was like the staff went out of their way to be apart of your stay, not just there to check you in and out. Breakfast was great and so was the pool! Again, the pool was great!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Great location. Kind of pricey for a Hampton Inn but once we got to the pool area, I understood why. The pool is heated to perfected both inside and out and there is a large area of the pool that is great for little kids. I think my grandchildren would have been happy to just stay at the pool the whole time. Breakfast was really good with a wonderful selection and super hostesses. Hope to frequent this hotel often for short weekend trips!

Room Tip: The only complaint I would have on this hotel is that we didn't sleep well because of the music blaring all night. Couldn't tell if it was coming from the pool or from a club nearby so I would suggest getting a room on the street side. That's where some of my family was and they slept like angels. But who goes on vacation to sleep. :)
1  Thank speechless
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is a great hotel!!! My kids loved our room- a suite with two queen beds and a pull out couch. Everything is new, clean and modern but the swimming pool is what really made an impression. The pool is heated and is half indoors and half outdoors. There are a few water features and a beautiful patio with luxury, resort-like lounges, a fire pit and a fire place. The location couldn't be better- easy access to the highway and walking distance to restaurants and attractions. I would definitely return.

1  Thank noworriesmom
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Beautiful hotel, great location, pricy for a Hampton Inn. This is a new hotel and my 3rd time staying here. I was upgraded to a suite because of my frequent traveler status. Breakfast was good, breakfast hostesses were very friendly. Hotel is close to museums so there are a lot of kids staying here. I am used to city noise, but street noise inside room was higher than expected. Lock on balcony door was broken. Typically receive a corporate rate that was not offered on this visit...I do not know why?? I met with manager and she said she would look into this and get back to me which she never did. Will probably go back to staying at Courtyard which has the best location and I think it is the best hotel in the area (although I typically stay at Hilton properties because of Diamond status).

Room Tip: Rooms not facing Chestnut Street may be quieter. Suites have great balconies. Corner suite is very large and has best views and nice balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave D
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Loved this hotel! Had a great corner room overlooking the street. Check in was flawless, the room was immaculate, the staff perfect and breakfast excellent. We would and most likely will stay here again, that says it all.