“Ample, Suffiecient Hospitality-Excellent!”

Ranked #48 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
Decatur, Alabama
“Ample, Suffiecient Hospitality-Excellent!”
Reviewed 27 May 2010

The staff is courteous and kind. They have the uttermost respect for their guests, and they are very very helpful. I have stayed here with my company for the past 4 months, and I've got about 2 more months left, and I wouldn't stay anywhere else! The ladies at the desk (April and Brittany) are astounding! And full of joy, kindness, and are very professional. They always have fresh baked cookies and they always smell fresh. The lobby always smells so fresh and so clean clean.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 May 2010

I had to stay at this location due to having my house remodeled. The price was not bad and the staff was great!! I didn't meet one employee that was not smiling. They treated me like they have known me for years. The rooms are out dated but clean and seems to be kept up good. I almost went to another hotel down the road but I am very thankful I stay at this location. I have family that might be coming into town in the next few months and I will recommend this hotel to them. The manager really should appreciate their employees because they make this hotel.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank cheechs101
Dalton, Georgia
Reviewed 13 May 2010

Great service, Good prices. Perfect for the very busy, business woman with all the comforts of home, plus a few extra. April was very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Duluth, Georgia
Reviewed 13 May 2010

I have been staying here for serveral years now, and I can honestly say the employees here know how to take care of their guests!! They all treat you like family and go out of their way to make sure all their guests are happy. I have stay at other hotels in Chattanooga and not once did I receive service like I do here. The hotel is clean and in good shape, the internet is not wireless but hopefully they will upgrade soon. If you are looking for great service & a clean hotel then you need to stay here.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
Madison, Alabama
Reviewed 10 May 2010

The service was great. The staff was great. the desk clarks (April & Steve) were faboulas.
Enjoyed the room
The location was perfect, everything was in close range
I liked the peace and quietness in the area. I did not find anything to dislike.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Grand Haven, Michigan
Reviewed 17 April 2010

Traveling with 3 young kids on way to FL, just passing through. Hotel was very easy to find and parking was no problem. The room was what my reservation called for. Decor is a little dated, but very clean and comfortable. Beds and pillows were comfortable. The elevator (there was only one to my knowledge) was quite slow so we took the stairs to the 3rd floor most times. The pool is quite small and was very cold, but was clean and the kids enjoyed it anyway. Breakfast was fine with the usual cold items and one warm dish. We did not need to interact with the staff as there were no needs, so not sure about service. We did not have any issues with check in or out. We'd stay here again as were were satisfied with our night there, but I do feel the price is a little steep for a basic stay.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
LENOIR CITY
Reviewed 14 April 2010

I'm somtimes amused at the reviews that people give hotels. Common people like me who stay in good basic lodging all of a sudden feel that they are writing a review for some magazine. They pay for good basic lodging but seem to expect 5***** accomadations. People get over yourself. This is a nice clean place to stay. Front desk service was excellent. Priced well. Safe area well lit. Right off I-75 so it is convenient. Restaurants near by. Going north are south on I-75 and you get to exit 1 this will be a good place to stay for a night. Are make it a base for visiting the Chattanooga area. You will not go wrong.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chattanooga
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga South/East Ridge
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place
#42 of 97 in Chattanooga
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga - East Ridge
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!