I booked this hotel while traveling through on Hotels Tonight. It is located in the center of all the downtown tourist stops. On arrival you will discover that parking is a mess. The parking deck is around the block and a brisk walk back to the hotel. The loading area is small and the hotel doesn't police people leaving their car longer than 10 mins in the zone.
The desk staff were very friendly. The lobby area is small but very nice. Elevators are close to the entry. Rooms have a nice layout, with a couch. I carry a lot of electronic items for my trips, so here are some important things to know.
1. Tv does have hdmi connections.
2. Not a lot of electrical outlets. Bring a power strip
3. Got a room near elevator(on purpose) rooms are very quiet.
4. Possibly one of the best bathrooms layouts ever. Large bath area with a high volume exhaust
fan. Odors and shower steam are cleared fast. Sink are is outside of the tub/toilet area.
5. Cable service isn't great, some bad reception and limited channels.
No valet or luggage service available, when you travel heavy like us, this can be an issue.
I would definitely stay here again. Very good choice for a modern hotel in the downtown area.. Love the 12pm checkout times.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott
- Chattanooga Courtyard