All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancechildren's museumbaseball stadiumcreative discovery museumtennessee aquariumbig rivermovie theaternice hotelbreakfast buffetfront desk staffa great place to stayindoor poolstaff was very friendlyparking lotfree shuttleruby falls
Reviewed 21 January 2013

This hotel is in need of refurbishing in a bad way. Popcorn ceilings, old wallpaper and a little dingy. The staff was excellent and very accommidating. For this price point I would expect a little nicer hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
HGI-ManagerChatt, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2013

My name is Zach Hollis, the Guest Service Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn, Chattanooga Downtown. I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate your stay and how valuable your feedback is to us! I am so sorry you were disappointed in your stay with us. It is our goal to make sure you have the most exceptional guest experience possible. Please consider staying with us again. I am confident we can make your stay one of the best you’ve ever experienced. I share all of our feedback with the hotel in order to build the best team possible and if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, I hope you feel free to let us know. I look forward to having you back as our guest and hope you won’t hesitate to contact me personally to assist you in any way I can!

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I'm in my second week here on a business trip from Tampa. I didn't expect to like Chattanooga this much. This hotel is in a great location. Plenty of things to do and places to eat within walking distance of the hotel. If you have kids, there's a children's museum right next door.

The hotel is very nice and clean. The breakfast is good. But, I am surprised at the $10 price while at other Hilton properties, breakfast is included (Hampton and Embassy). I even had it included at a Garden Inn in San Antonio. The staff is courteous and helpful. The rooms are nice. The beds are comfortable. Pretty much no complaints about this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn, downtown Chattanooga and for taking the time to provide feedback on your overall experience. We look forward to hosting you in the near future. We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton Garden Inn, downtown Chattanooga!!

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Very helpful staff and very clean hotel. The front desk clerk helped with our reservations for the dinner theatre and helped with other questions. Good place to stay and great downtown area. Lots of restaurants and places to go downtown.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
HGI-ManagerChatt, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

My name is Zach Hollis, the Guest Service Manager at the Hilton Garden Inn, Chattanooga Downtown. I wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate your stay and how valuable your feedback is to us! I share all of our feedback with the hotel in order to build the best team possible and if there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, I hope you feel free to let us know. I look forward to having you back as our guest and hope you won’t hesitate to contact me personally to assist you in any way I can!

Reviewed 7 January 2013

I still love this place. The whirpool rooms with a balcony are an absolute treat. I cannot say enough about the staff, especially Ben. Ben should be the benchmark for guest services across the HGI chain. (had some horrible experiences the last few months in other locations)
We stayed for a family get away for New Year's weekend and Eve. The breakfast is awesome, the bartender was great, we were able to sit out by the TV's and play cards and just have a great time. Anything you need is in walking distance. I can't wait to come back.
Possibly the cleanest rooms I have ever seen in an HGI chain. The housekeeping doesn't miss a thing.

Room Tip: Stay here and not somewhere else while in Chattanooga. If you can swing it, the whirpool rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 January 2013

This was our 3rd time at this Hilton and we will love it. Lori was a blessing helping me coordinate our reservations for 4 rooms and we just love the guys at the desk, Ben and PJ. They make us feel at home and are so helpful!

Rooms are great, (love the suites). We Will be back!

Room Tip: Have not stayed in a bad room
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
HGI-ManagerChatt, Guest Service Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2013