Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
GreenLeadersSilver level
St. Louis, United States
“Great”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Hotel was very clean and the staff was extremely nice, even when my coworkers came back very drunk and were beligerant in the lobby. The breakfast was good, and they even let our whole group check out late. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. We go out of our way to make sure that all our guests have the best stay they can have. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know how much of a difference our staff makes. This hotel sets itself apart by the way we treat our guests and I love to hear about all the difference ways they come up with to ensure that your stay was the best it could be. We look forward to having you back, and tell your friends about how you were treated here at the Hilton Garden Inn. Thanks Again.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Nashville, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2014

With all the upgrades in place the hotel looks wonderful, the staff exceptional and the rooms clean and well appointed. The only downside is that to date they have not updated the Queen beds to the number system beds of HGI and the current beds are extremely worn and uncomfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. I agree. I love our adjustable king beds and want all the beds in the hotel to be just as good. We are currently trying to do just that. We do not have an ETA on it but we are working toward that goal of having all our beds as adjustable ones. The staff here is amazing and I enjoy working with them. I hope on your next visit that we have the beds you want. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Blacksburg, Virginia
Reviewed 13 January 2014

My excellent experience began at the check-in desk. The staff could not have been more helpful. I stayed there on Jan. 6th, during the extremely cold conditions. My hotel room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. The internet access directions are on the desk and worked immediately, which is not always the case in hotels.

The front desk staff recommended a restaurant for my food preference that was just one block away and gave me a coupon for a discount too. The Bluewater Grill was also a wonderful experience.

The next morning when the temperature was 4 degrees, I was able to warm up my car while having free coffee in the lobby area. They offer a great buffet breakfast but I didn't want to eat. It looked very nice. The staff were completely hospitable.

The location is perfect in downtown and across the street from the AT&T stadium.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Sandy G
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. I am happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our hotel. The front desk staff the best I have ever worked with. Friendly, helpful, and full of good ideas to make your stay better. You should try the breakfast here though. It is a great way to start the day. I love the omelets; the chief has been coming up with some master pieces lately. Thank you for taking the time to tell people about how wonderful our hotel is. We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Hendersonville, United States
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Weekend visit was impacted due to the late check in at 4p local time. My family was inconvinienced with having to wait in the lobby with other families are rooms were mad ready for check in. Our check out expierence was not much better as the rack rate quoted online during reservation booking was not matched when checking out. The staff 'fixed' our bill at check out so just the frustration of having to deal with this put a damper on our stay. Good hotel, great location...stay there again? For business - yes, for personal - jury is out on that one.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Hello, my name is Mark Zielke and I am the front desk manager here at the Hilton Garden Inn - Chattanooga/Downtown. It is our goal to make sure that every guest is 100% satisfied with every aspect of their stay (from arrival all the way to departure) and it seems that we have failed to achieve this with your most recent visit. Our team definitively should have taken the time to make your arrival a priority regardless of brand standard dictated check in time. I sincerely apologize that the service you received was anything less than perfect. Please contact me at 423-308-9000 ext 1109 so we can discuss how to ensure you are 100% satisfied with your most recent visit to our property. Thank you for the opportunity to make this right and have a wonderful day!

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager
Houston, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Loved the staff at this hotel, would recommend this hotel to any Business travel or family needing travel to Chattanooga TN. This property is clean and comfortable, centrally located in the city close to the hospitals and business core door.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. Our staff is what sets apart from the other hotels. We are lucky to have so many great people working for us. Thank you for taking the time to bring it to my attention. Then on top of the great staff we are in a wonderful location. Just park and walk because we are in the heart of downtown which makes it easy for everyone who stays here. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager
Knoxville, United States
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The location of the hotel was perfect. Breakfast was excellent. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Chattanooga. I have nothing else to add. Good hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. We have a great staff here and I love to hear the guest tell me about them. And the breakfast is one of my favorites. I love to try the daily specials. The chief does such a great job of coming up with incredible dishes. Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone about your wonderful stay. We look forward to having you come back. Thanks again for sharing your stay with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We had a very good experience at the Chattanooga Hilton Garden Inn. From the time we entered the room to check in til we checked out, we were treated royally. Thanks for making my trip with my grandson so special. We would definitely visit your Inn again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone one about your great stay. I am happy to hear that your grandson had a great time. This is a very family friendly town and we are in the heart of it. The front desk always has wonderful suggestions on how to spend the day. Thank you for bring your family to share a wonderful experience with us.