Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
US$207
US$188
  • Pool
US$151
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$201
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$145
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$84
ComfortInn
All reviewsgreat locationwithin walking distancechildren's museumbaseball stadiumcreative discovery museumbig rivermovie theatertennessee aquariumnice hotelchattanooga downtownbreakfast buffetfront desk staffa great place to stayindoor poolshort drivechecking inenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Excellent hotel, great staff, clean room, really nice to have a room with balcony. Breakfast was not free but it was worth the money!!! Indoor pool looked inviting but didn’t use. Fitness room was nice too. Would definitely stay there again!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager; I love this hotel and the people who work here. It is always nice to hear it from guests though. A great place to stay with great service. I hope you tried an omelet for breakfast, the cooks make a great one. Last time I got a bacon and tomato omelet, it was the best. It is just such a nice place to stay, we are glad you stayed with us. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This hotel is in an excellent location. Serving staff very pleasant. Hotel in excellent condition. Breakfast was excellent. The negatives were that we arrived as a large group and it took a long time to check everyone in. In addition you have to pay for parking which we did BUT then that night there was a ball game across the road and the hotel sold parking to those attending that and did not keep parking available for guests who had paid fro parking. On getting back from dinner parking lot full and so we had to go pay for parking in other parking garages and hotel did not refund parking money or offer any apology. If they had dealt with this better I would have given them 4 stars but this was bad!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. I am surprised that both of our lots filled up. I am very sorry this happened and of course you should not be charged for parking. I am sorry this happened and if you let me know who you are I will personally refund your parking. The lot closest to the ballpark is not owned by us and does fill up during a game but the 6 story parking garage we also rent usually does not fill up. I am sorry that the garage filled up.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

After traveling 13 hours by car....we stayed 1 night at this hotel. Right downtown, walking distance to lots of restaurants. The front desk staff member, Colby, was waiting for us with a smile. He quickly checked us in and gave us a couple bottles of water. Colby was so nice explaining where to park and where to go for a bite to eat. He also assisted with finding us toothpaste, which we had forgotten to pack. We slept well, the bed was comfortable and the A/C worked well in our room. Very early the next morning, we came down to the lobby for breakfast. Joseph greeted us, sat us at a table and told us all about the menu. We were the only ones in the restaurant at 6:00 am, so we had excellent service. We will remember our stay here thanks to the very friendly staff and great location. I must say the only negative about our experience was a housekeeping issue. There were a few strands of hair stuck to the shower walls. Other than that, the room was clean. Hotel management should address the housekeeping issue and recognize the excellent customer service provided by Colby and Joseph.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. You named two of our shining stars. The staff at a hotel makes all the difference and these two go out of their way to make sure the guests are taken care of. I will be sure to do something nice for mentioning them personally. We had a guest come in the other day and said hey you’re the Colby from trip advisor; I did not think his head would make it through a door the rest of the day. We get a lot of compliments from guests about our staff and as a manager I just love to hear these things. Please keep them coming in. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We just returned from a family vacay in Chattanooga, and we stayed at this hotel. We chose this hotel because it was the only place we could get a junior suite and it was in a great location. The staff were super nice! I forgot to bring a few things, and they gave them to me for free. There was a small area near check-in that sold snacks and other stuff too. Our room was fine, but the location was awesome. We were next door to the Discovery Children's Museum, and just down the street from the Aquarium. Restaurants were all good too! There wasn't a drug store close by, but it was only a short drive way. We relaxed in the lounge one night, and it was comfortable. We never tried the restaurant at the hotel, but it was always crowded. I would stay here again just for the convenience...

Room Tip: This is a hotel located in the heart of the city so it's noisier, and the stadium was located right behind the venue so fireworks are going off at times too. We went during spring break, and it was usually noisy near our room until after midnight.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manger. Thank you for bringing the family here. We are in the heart of it all. Just park and enjoy the city. There is a lot to do with the family close by. I hope you made it across the river to the merry-go-round. The kids love it. I love going to that park in general. Then coming back and having a nice drink at the bar or relaxing in the hot tub. Makes for a great weekend. We look forward to having you come back. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.

Mark Zielke, Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Great location but not what I have experienced in a Hilton property. Easy parking; Wish there had been a restaurant in the hotel. Walked to nearby restaurants but found many of the streets not well lit at night. There was a charge for breakfast unlike some hotels of the same quality.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark Z, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Hi, I am Mark Zielke the front desk manager. I think our restaurant has a great breakfast at a reasonable price. Buffet and a chief to cook whatever you want and high quality food. We also have room service that is provided by a local restaurant. You are right about the location. Best in the city. Park and enjoy. Simple as that. A great place place to bring the family and enjoy the weekend. Thank you for sharing your stay with us.