I want to thank Rachel at the desk for helping me make our reservations. I don't like to be sent to reservation centers, and she gave me the personal touch, trying her best to tell me about everything pertaining to our visit, and to give us the best deal available. When we got there we were so pleased with how beautiful it is, and we couldn't have been happier with how close it is to everything we wanted to see downtown. It's right next door to the Creative Discovery Museum, and a couple of blocks from the IMAX, and another little walk to the amazing aquariums and to the riverfront. The Chattanooga Ducks (amphibious vehicles), are about three blocks in another direction. Our thanks also to Colby when we checked in for being so very helpful, and when he found out we had requested a cot for the young ones, gave us an upgrade to two queen beds. My husband and I loved the balcony, and it's view of people walking to the Riverbend Festival. We even saw a bicycle built for two. As I said, the room was great, so clean, with bright white sheets and duvet. Assorted pillows of different size and thickness so you could pick your favorite. I thought the bed was hard when I sat on it, but got a wonderful night's sleep with no aching muscles the next morning, and wish I'd looked at the tag so I could get the same mattress when we buy again here at home. The breakfast was the best I've ever seen anywhere....anything you could ask for and more! Fresh and delicious...it was amazing, and the people who worked there made sure you had everything you needed...so very nice, too! EVERYONE was nice. Danielle working the desk always had a smile, and was so helpful. The little housekeeper downstairs in the morning was so pleasant and helpful, too. Oh, and one last thing, they have a little pantry next to the desk which is stocked with drinks, microwaveable foods, candy, chips, medications...that you can buy at the desk at very reasonable prices. I guess you can tell I was very happy with this hotel. We LOVED it! I highly recommend it to anyone visiting the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel is conveniently located on the city's state-of-the-art complimentary electric shuttle route; take a ride from the riverfront to the Chattanooga Choo Choo and Warehouse Row for some afternoon shopping.Deluxe accommodations, friendly service and a relaxed southern atmosphere await guests at our Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Chattanooga. Certain to please the busy executive or leisure Tennessee traveler are the Hilton Garden Inn's array of special amenities including complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi Internet access, in-room hospitality center with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, dual-line phones with voicemail and data ports, large work desk, ergonomic chairs, and complimentary HBO(R). Hotel guests can also enjoy a complimentary USA Today(R) each weekday morning, our indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, our premiere fitness center and a 24-hour complimentary business center with secure remote PrinterOn(R) printing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Chattanooga