“Very nice stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown
Ranked #10 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We greatly enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown Chattanooga. Rachel was extremely helpful to us as well as others that were either checking in or requesting additional information; she greeted us whenever she saw us as well as made sure that we had restaurant discounts to restaurants near the hotel. Joseph was exceptionally kind as well at the breakfast/restaurant; he made sure that we had everything we needed and was so very kind and gracious!

Room Tip: Corner rooms have windows on two sides, which makes for a very sunny room; we prefer to be on the co...
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Downtown

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hotel makes a great central location to visit all Chatanooga has to offer. A very clean hotel with very friendly staff. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was very good value and freshly prepared to order.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Chattanooga is a great little city and the Hilton Garden Inn is right downtown close to all that Chattanooga has to offer. We will definitely consider staying at the Hilton Garden Inn on our next visit to Chattanooga.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Great location. We walked to the children's museum next door and a couple blocks to the waterfront and aquarium. The baseball field is right next door too but for us that mostly meant we had to keep the black out curtains closed. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was friendly. My only complaint is the breakfast bar is an additional fee which stinks when all you want to do is grab a banana or bagel.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 15 July 2014

With the exception of ONE horribly rude employee who YELLED at me when I returned to the hotel without my key (I'm serious--she yelled at me in front of my daughter and extended family), it was a fabulous experience. the breakfast is the best breakfast at any hotel! Wonderful. Clean, quiet. Great pool. WONDERFUL young man at the front desk. Will return. Hope they fire that rude employee.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We booked a little family weekend for myself, husband and 3 children. I decided to stay based on location and reviews. I was very happy! It was a GREAT location for the aquarium, places to eat and quick distance to Lookout Mountain. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Linda served us both mornings, and she was wonderful. Side note, get the breakfast - it was great and kids eat free!! My only complaint was the uncomfortable King bed. The air controls just really don't do much for comfort.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I spend a lot of time at this hotel, and I can honestly say that it trumps any other hotel stay I've had. The staff is friendly, attentive, and joyful. The bartenders, Raphael and Danielle, made great drinks and made me feel welcomed. The front desk, Kurt, Colby, Logan, and Danielle were helpful in every respect. They were always willing to suggest a restaurant, site to see, or place to bike, and if they were ever too busy to chat, I never knew it. The dining room staff, Joseph, Linda, and Candy were a joy to see every morning. They always had friendly conversation and the service was excellent. I couldn't suggest a better place to stay, and next time I'm in Chattanooga, I'll definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business