Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Chattanooga)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Motel 6 East Ridge(Chattanooga)
4 A's Inn(Chattanooga)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewseast ridgepancake machineroom was cleanbiscuits and gravyseparate bedroomking suitestay there againhot breakfastchattanooga areathe breakfast areagreat place to staybagelsstaff was friendlyeasy accessfree breakfastenjoyed my staynice stay
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed overnight in this hotel while attending the World Series in Chattanooga. Hotel was very conveniently located and easy to find. Hotel was very clean and nice and had no issues whatsoever. Would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Samantha M,

Thank you so much for your review and your wonderful recommendation of our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back for future sporting events!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Chattanooga has so much to offer this was a great location and nice people that worked here. Beds were very comfortable, showers were clean. the convenience of a frige and microwave were very good additions

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alicia L, Manager at Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Mary M,

Thank you very much for such a warm review of your recent stay at the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites. On behalf of our team, I am very pleased to read that you hold such fond memories of your stay. I shall certainly extend your great comments to our entire hotel team. We look forward to welcoming you back for future stays.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We have used this hotel as an overnight stop on our way to Chicago area a few times a year.
The front desk personnel have always been friendly, courteous, efficient and friendly.
The rooms are nicely furnished and clean. Have never encountered any type of 'bug' problems here. Parking is more than adequate. Complementary breakfast is quite excellent and mare than adequate, with a make-em-yourself pancake machine, scrambled eggs, sausages, biscuits and gravy, cereals, bagels, toast, yogurts, fresh fruits, of course Excellent Coffee (mandatory) and is available from 6:30 Am to 9:30 AM.
There is an outdoor pool available, along with the workout room and a small business center. Hi-speed internet available free of course along with flat screen TVs with cable and small refrigerators in the rooms.
I will continue to use this Best Western and recommend it to others.
Patrick J Shields

Room Tip: 2nd floor rooms are on the front desk level and do not require elevator usage.

Dear Patrick S,

Thank you so much for your review and for your continued loyalty to our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback as well as your recommendation to future travelers. Thank you so much for taking notice of the friendliness and hospitality of our service team. Our ultimate goal is to provide exceptional guest service that coincides with the Best Western brand. Thanks again for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Room was very clean. Although the bed sheet had a few wrinkles the beddings smelled fresh and sanitized. Staff were very friendly and a big surprise was that the TV remote was in a pouch that indicated it was sanitized. We were too late for the breakfast schedule because our time was an hour behind, but the lady in the kitchen went out of her way and gave us each a plate with bagels, and muffins.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Cristina F,

Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites and for your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so pleased that we exceeded your expectations and we hope that should your travels bring you back to the area, that we will once again be your hotel accommodation of choice.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I checked in to this hotel about an hour ago, and am unfortunately booked here for another 2 nights. To start off, I booked over the phone through Best Western, and requested a crib in my room. I was told that it would be here. When we arrived I was told they could not have cribs because the size of the room violates fire code. What?!? We are in a large 2 room suite with plenty of room for a crib. After 3 kids, and plenty of stays in hotels throughout the US, this is the first place to say anything of the sort. So off to Walmart to purchase a pack-in-play...thanks!

When we finally get to our room, I notice that it reeks of cigarette smoke. When I told the front desk about this, they told me that a kid was setting of fireworks in the hall. The smell is certainly cigarette smoke, so not only are people smoking on this level, there are alos kids setting off fireworks in the hall.

Then, I call down to ask for a wine opener, and the woman at the front desk got very rude and told me that she had 40 of them last month, but they were all stolen, and that the hotel had wasted over $200 because of it. She talked to me as if I had something to do with it.

On top of this the room looks like it is straight out of the 1970's; stained chairs and all.

If I didn't have three exhausted small children, I would be packing up my bags and staying at a different hotel.

Dear Inga S,

I sincerely apologize for your experience during your recent stay with us. Guest satisfaction is our #1 goal, and we are so disappointed that we fell below your expectations. At your earliest convenience if you have an opportunity, please contact me directly at (423) 308-0116 and I would be happy to work with you to address the concerns that you had. Thanks so much for your review.