We stayed 2 nights & would have stayed 3 if they hadn't gotten fully booked before we decided to stay again. They are still doing some updates but the rooms are in good shape, except for some tears in the carpet around the door frame, and older, tube TV. The bed was a little firm, but comfortable, with plenty of fluffy pillows. We've noticed LQ is using duvets now, like Hampton Inns have been for years, which is an added nicety. There is no counter in the accessible room's bathroom, and the shower seat is rickety, but the roll in shower is spacious and all tiled. Breakfast was REALLY nice, eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, waffles, plus plenty of other breads and pastries. Coffee is available 24/7 as is iced lemon-water in the lobby. The staff is the epitome of southern hospitality. Call them directly for the best rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta