Overall, the facility is mostly clean and a good value. Very near downtown attractions like the aquarium and restaurants. Also it's just a short drive from Lookout Mtn, Ruby Falls, and Rock City. On the downside, the rooms are extremely small, outdated televisions with limited stations available, and the location can be tricky to get to. Free WiFi comes in great. On the "ICK" factor, there were numerous stains on the carpets both in the common areas and in the room we stayed in. Since this hotel allows pets, I don't know if these are from spilled drinks, food, or pets. No matter what the source, the large number of stains should be taken care of immediately. It's gross. With that being said, there was no smell associated with the stains, and based on what I paid, I still think the value was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta