Carpets are dirty with very bad odour. Entire hotel area outside of room smells bad with dirt carpets and walls. Breakfast area is dirty. Dont feel like eating breakfast. Refrigerator was not working, called room service twice but no one picked up. Called from my cell phone to the hotel number, then some one picked and sent the replacement refrigerator but smaller one. I would never visit this hotel again mainly because of cery bad smell.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of charming Chattanooga, Stadium Inn is just minutes from a wide array of attractions and sights, including Rock City, the Tennessee Aquarium, Chattanooga riverfront, the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), Historic Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield, and Lookout Mountain. Guests of this hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free continental breakfast, free local calls, and free coffee. Guests will also enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and BBQ area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stadium Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Chattanooga Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Hotel Chattanooga
- La Quinta Chattanooga
- Chattanooga La Quinta