“Avoid this hotel.”
Review of Stadium Inn

Stadium Inn
Ranked #53 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

Carpets are dirty with very bad odour. Entire hotel area outside of room smells bad with dirt carpets and walls. Breakfast area is dirty. Dont feel like eating breakfast. Refrigerator was not working, called room service twice but no one picked up. Called from my cell phone to the hotel number, then some one picked and sent the replacement refrigerator but smaller one. I would never visit this hotel again mainly because of cery bad smell.

• Stayed: August 2013
There are newer reviews for Stadium Inn

A TripAdvisor Member
Colbert
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We had a great stay! The rooms were clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The pool was great. They have a very good continental breakfast that we ate at every morning. Highly recommend this location!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This pet friendly LQ has been remodeling for a while and it shows. Entrance doors with dirty hand prints. We had a 3rd floor room. When you exited the elevator the ice machine had been pulled out of its cubby hole and was sitting in the elevator area leaking water on the floor. They did have warning cones up around the water. Later it was shoved back into the hole. Luckily the 2nd and 4th floor ice machines were functional. Front desk staff was friendly. Room was large and clean, with a working fridge and microwave. Neighborhood does not appear to be the best, so when our dogs needed out, I went with my wife to take them out.- but we encountered no problems. I wouldn't recommend but I would not say to avoid.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Traveling 2,400 miles with our pet is not the perfect vacation
However,when you can't fly
You drive. Stay here... Wow!!!
Breakfast like your favorite Aunt would make... The bed was wonderful... Thank you. !!!
You should be a showcase for pet friendly motels!!!!
You have my award !!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have stayed at many La Quinta Hotels in the past. That is why I chose to stay at the one in Chattanooga, TN for a weekend Vacation. The location is hard to find. It is located in a very bad neighbor hood. The parking lot was trashed. The Lobby staff was very friendly. They should be the ones in charge of being the General Manager. The Elevator was badly in need of being painted. Scuff marks and dings all over the walls. The Hallways were littered with trash on the floor. It looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in weeks. The room was redone for the hotel pictures, I think. There was a mouse terd on the top of the comforter. The staff was very sympathetic and offered another room, but we figured if there was one mouse there is bound to be more in the other rooms. So we just requested our linens be changed. The cleaning staff came and she looked at the terd, laughed and brushed it on the floor, then changed the bed. We were very tired and decided to stay there. Other things were that it looked to be black mold in the shower in the grout and on the ceiling. We took pictures. We also had a problem with the staff putting a freeze on our debit card, When we paid cash for our stay upon arrival. Which I was told could take up to 4 days to release it. But was resolved quickly when I asked for the general manager and assistant managers names and what the corporate office phone# was. They resolved the issue in 30 minutes. I would recommend this hotel be totally remodeled and the upper management be replaced by the front desk people. They seem to have it all together. Totally disappointing. And I will totally rethink, if I ever stay in a LaQuinta ever again.

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta while in transit from Tampa to Chicago. The room was already nice and cold when I arrived. The room is small, but that may be because the bed was huge! I loved it! The bathroom was well appointed, but there were just a few things that were a little off, probably just due to the fact that they are still remodeling. It was a little strange to walk down the hall and realize that they were doing work in the middle of the night. Thankfully the bed is far enough away from the door that you can't really hear it. The air conditioners are old and a bit of an eye sore in a nice new room, but mine still worked perfectly (almost too well), so why fix it if it isn't broken I guess? Overall, i would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013