Stadium Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$139
HIExpress.com
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$232
US$224
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$89
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$66
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesclose to downtownstaff was friendlyoff the highwaybiscuits and gravyfree breakfastdowntown chattanoogachattanooga choo choopetcerealmicrowaveaquarium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Was surprised to see bran new beds tv and bathroom counters in such an old dated hotel. Carpets dirty tile in bathroom warn and dated but pretty much clean considering its pet friendly. Only bad thing is the roaches! Found one crawling on table and in bathroom yuk also u get a view of the getto from balcony :/

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank sarahmkay
Norma G, Manager at Stadium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to give other travelers a review about our hotel. Also, it allows us to see the pros and cons of our guest's stay. We actually started the final phase of our renovation a few weeks after you stayed with us. We changed the old carpet and gave our rooms a full update which included new grout, paint, and any other cosmetic imperfections. Also, we did a COMPLETE treatment of pesticide for any bugs that may have come out during the carpet removal and installation. We will be finalizing this renovation phase with a complete make-over of our public areas. I hope you will stay with us again and enjoy our fully renovated hotel. You may contact me directly or speak with our one of our front desk agents for future reservation-- Norma Garcia- 423.265.3151

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Our room was not ready at checkin time, it was not clean, the ac randomly stopped working and we found a roach crawling on our luggage. The whole experience was pretty "ratchet" as the kids might say. If you are considering staying at this hotel, just don't.

• Stayed: July 2014
A La Quinta traveler
McDonough, Georgia
Reviewed 1 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Connie S, Manager at Stadium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I had a confirmed (e-mailed) rate delivered to me weeks before my arrival. At checkout, the price was $25 per night higher. Poor explanation, not very helpful in trying to justify the injustice. The hotel was questionable at the rate I was quoted, I definitely would not have stayed for what they charged me. I travel quite a bit and assure you that I will not be back here.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Trent, I appreciate your feedback in regards to your stay at our hotel. Since I don't have you full information, I'm unaware of the situation you encountered. Please give me a call and I will gladly look into this for you. I'm sure together we can come up with a solution or an explanation of the reason for the rate change. Once again, thank you for your feedback.--Norma Garcia, Operations Manager 423-265-3151

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This hotel was such a surprise to us..We are always leery of pet friendly hotels just because several are not clean or smell like dog urine. This hotel was not like that at all. Rooms were very clean & nice and no funky smells...We were a bit nervous as walking down the hall to our room because there were stains on the rug and some of the doors had scratches all over them, but once we got into our room we were so happy with how nice it was. The free continental breakfast was great. Almost every guest we saw had a dog. So if you need an inexpensive place to stay in Chattanooga that is pet friendly, this place is Great!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We understand that for many of our guests, their pets are part of their family and we love seeing them at our hotel. We will be completing the final renovation phase by December 2014. Number one priority of this phase is replacing the hallway carpets, which will be installed by August 2014. The remainder of the renovation will be of all of the hotel's public areas. Please come and see us next time you are in Chattanooga. We will be glad to accommodate you again. Thank you for your feedback.-- Norma Garcia, Operations Manager