I stayed at the Chattanoogan for over a month on business. The staff became my family. They couldn't have been nicer, more accommodating or more "Get it doners". The did everything to make my stay feel like home from moving my room (after checking out for 3 days and not being able to get the room I wanted) to letting me hang bird feeders on their beautiful trees in the front of the hotel. I had a special housekeeper, LaTonya, who kept my room just the way I liked it. The restaurant staff always remembered I like a shot of espresso in my morning coffee. The front desk fixed any problems with any of the rooms I was responsible for. And the conference staff could not have done anything better, always a "Yes, we can do that."
Only two negatives: The balsamic dressing was horrible. For a hotel of this caliber to have (what tasted like) bottled dressings is unacceptable. 2) The business center should have a copier and a fax machine.
I highly recomment staying here and enjoying the warmth of The Chattanoogan staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga