I was a guest of the Chattanoogan for an extended business trip. It became my second home. The entire staff, from the front desk to the dining room to housekeeping and even the valet/bellman were absolutely wonderful.
I used the pool (indoor/rooftop). I used some Spa services and I used the gym/exercise room. My only recommendation is to keep the gym equipment operable, as some pieces never worked properly during my stay.
Knowing I was here for a long time, I brought my bicycle....Chattanooga is a bicycle town, there is a paved "river walk" (approx 12 miles <?>) that runs from downtown out to the dam and back, it was a great way to get outside, explore and enjoy the sights, sounds, flora and fauna of the Tennessee River and Riverfront Chattanooga!
I enjoyed being a "little uptown", than riverfront, It was easy to jump on (1 block away) and take Free (donations accepted) Electric Bus shuttle that went round trip all day and into the night. I could go down to the river and have dinner, walk around, go to a movie and never take my car out of the hotel garage.
Dining out of the hotel?....there are wonderful restaurants within walking distance of the hotel too! or the Electric Bus to the riverfront. I must admit, I did take alot of my meals in the hotel. I enjoyed their breakfast buffet AND Lunches, I tried everything on the roiom service menu. All good!
Explore the Riverfront - the Aquarium, the Museum, or you can even walk on Sundays to the Paviilion for the Farmers Market, with local artisans, music and things to eat,. I went a few times!
They have a great bar "Foundry" with a bistro menu, and live music on weekends.
Enjoy the Chattanoogan, I did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelClick so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga