We took a brief family trip and stayed at the Chattanoogan. The hotel tends to be a bit pricey, but if you can get one of their specials, or other discount, it's well worth it. The room was very nice and clean. Staff was nice. Kids loved the pool and whirlpool. Only complaint I have is regarding the valet parking. We called downstairs for them to bring our vehicle well before we went down, and when we made it down there, they had not even pulled our keys yet! Another lady had done the same thing and was waiting also. They finally went to get her car and brought the wrong vehicle!!!!! This is not the first time, we've had problems with the valet parking service. If you don't mind the walk to the parking garage, I suggest that you pay a few dollars less and park your own car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga