My husband and I stayed one night at The Chattanoogan. I think it was a great choice. The room was clean. The staff was friendly. It's within walking distance to restaurants in town. The bar was nice and had a band playing that night. The hotel doesn't really look like a hotel, but there's nothing wrong with that. We woke up Sunday morning and had the brunch buffet. This was a great buffet and you got bottomless mimosas. I think it was maybe $23 a person. We spent most of our time outside the hotel since it was a quick trip, but I would recommend this place to people.
The only negative thing I have to say is that the walls were a little thin. When we were in the room without the TV on, we could hear our neighbors TV very clearly. That person could have had the TV turned up really loud though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga