We decided to take a couple of days away from home for Spring Break. The Chattanoogan is a beautiful hotel. The staff from Valet to Front Desk to Housekeeping provided excellent service. Although the hotel is not within walking distance to the main attractions, it is just a block from the free shuttle service that will take you downtown. We didn't eat at the 2 restaurants onsite but did grab coffee at Stroud's which is on the corner of the hotel. The Foundry bar has great Jazz on Friday and Saturday nights. Oh, I forgot to mention the fire pit outsite. It is comfy and cozy! I would definitely recomment this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga