Just a short overnight stay in Chattanooga and was looking for a full service hotel downtown. So here are the pros and the cons in my opinion of this Hotel.
Very well trained courteous and friendly staff, including Valet service, front desk and housekeeping. 5 stars
Reservation request was fulfilled with a high floor and a view to the west (Mountain,Sunset)
Very pleased 5 Stars.
The Foundry Lounge:
Good drinks,fair prices and good service. Good live music on Friday and Saturday that we enjoyed.....5 Stars
Price is very fair of a Hotel in a Downtown area.
Room furnishings kind of old and dated but not a big deal to us.
Bathroom had a new vanity but the tub shower is vintage 1980..very clean however.
TV is a flat screen but the size of a postage stamp. Only watched it for 10 minutes but really?
Tried to have breakfast Sunday morning but the restaurant was sold out for Mothers Day? I get it but what are your guests supposed to do, guess you just eat somewhere else! We did.
Overall would give this place a thumbs up other than the few issues listed above. The quality of the staff and other ammenities outweighed the negatives. Will give the hotel another try when we return to Chattanooga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga