This hotel is massive. It is absolutely enormous. Long curved corridors lead you from one area to another and it would be easy to get lost.
Fantastic welcome after a very long drive south. Brilliantly welcoming and efficient young men sprang to attention to help us unload, park the car, usher us into the building. Everyone we met couldn't have done more to try to please - indeed it became rather strangely tiresome after about 48 hours to have so many people so eager to please, which is a first.
Very comfortable beds, large room, large bathroom with great shower in bath tub (not intended for bathing in, it's too shallow).
FREE unlimited use of their business computers/printers.
A 5-minute walk (in 90 degree heat) to free shuttle bus to downtown/river area. Did not see any other restaurants within walking distance, so had dinner in the restaurant both nights (but the menu was the same, it changes weekly, apparently). Did not try breakfast.
My only gripe was that the fan inside the bathroom ran continuously and disturbed sleep if the bathroom door was not shut tight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga