Attractive, comfortable, clean hotel with all the amenities in downtown Chattanooga! Seek quiet relaxation in your room or spa and enjoy entertainment steps away in the hotel bar listening to one of the live bands. Great outdoor fire pit to sit around and enjoy the evening. Awesome, attentive hotel staff makes you feel welcomed and taken care of through your entire stay. City cruiser bike rental pickup/drop off right outside the hotel to enjoy all the downtown Chattanooga activities and restaurants just minutes away.
Note: We visited during Riverbend, a music festival that takes place along the river walk. We wanted to ride our bikes along the river and weren't able to, because it was blocked off for the festival. As well, I think our rooms were more expensive, because the festival was going on. If you are not going for the festival, you might want to pick another weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chattanoogan offers upscale amenities and service. Decor and interiors are Post-modern industrial, playing up on the unique industrial heritage of Chattanooga in a modern, eclectic fashion. The property features all-original, regional art, specifically commissioned for The Chattanoogan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Chattanoogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanoogan Chattanooga