“Nicest Room of Our Trip”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga
Ranked #40 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 25 October 2011

...and I almost forgot to review it! We vacationed in the South for ten days this spring and stayed just one night here. We nearly extended our trip in order to stay longer, the suite was that nice. Spacious, comfortable, nicely decorated, clean...we loved it. It outshone every similarly priced hotel we've ever stayed in.

The staff were also very friendly and professional.

How I wish that every hotel stay could be so pleasant. We'll be back!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 October 2011

First time going to Chattanooga on business and being a hotelier for over 14 years, I was very impressed by the great Southern hospitality provided by all of the staff of this beautiful hotel.

I called to make my reservation on the phone, Front desk staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

Requested to be picked up from the airport upon arrival, a cab was per-arranged and waiting as my flight landed. Cab driver had actually left 2 voice mail messages to let me know he was outside waiting.

Hotel is only a 5-7 minute drive from the airport, check-in was fast and I was given keys to my room. Lobby was immaculate, hotel very inviting. Guest room was spotless and looked brand new as did the entire property.

Wake up calls were on the dot, not even a second or two off (wow)! Check-out was fast as well and yet cab waiting again at the exact time requested to take me back to the airport.

General Manager; Hannah Lemley, very professional & welcoming, did a splendid job!

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Chattanooga, TN.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 October 2011

stayed there sept 30 on our way to florida.excellent rooms, service and breakfast. so comfortable and large rooms!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I have had to spend a great amount of time in Chattanooga. The staff, Hanna, Jennifer,J'Nae, Susan, Rachel & Andrew always make me feel like I am home. Always smiling, helpful and giving guests 110%. I have recomended them to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This Country Inn and Suites was fantasic. We stayed her on our stop over from NJ to AL. The rooms were clean, staff was great, pools were a little on the cool side but that was ok since it was pretty warm that evening, Breakfast the following morning was impressive with the waffle making station and all the selections of fresh fruit and cereal. We will be staying here again next year!

Room Tip: Make sure you request a non smoking room if needed!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Our first room smelled a bit like smoke. They gladly changed our room. The 2nd room in the 1st floor was huge with tall ceilings. Separate room for sleeping so the kids can get to bed while the parents watch TV in the living area. Overall a great experience. If you can get it for a decent price I say go for it.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I actually had a room reserved at the Fairflied Inn next door to the Country Suites, but since the rooms where really small and the clerk was rude to the others that where on vacation with me, I decided I wouldnt stay there. So i walked over to the Country Suites and found complete satisfation. We all enjoyed our stay at the Suites, rooms where very clean, employees where so nice and helpful especially Michele. I spent time talking with michele very polite and so funny. Please don't ever let him go good employees are hard to find. I know next year we all will come back to stay at the suites. Thank you for a great time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lindawilliams41
Countryhamilton, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2011

Thank you for the wonderful comments, we are also happy to hear them. We won't everyone to feel part of the family. I will pass your comments along to the staff. Again thank you and we appreiciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write this.