Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall
Ranked #36 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
“Wonderful stay!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2012 via mobile

My husband and I and are two boys stayed for 3 nights at this hotel and we were very pleased. The staff was great! I loved the option of having an indoor and outdoor pool (which were both very clean) the breakfast was perfect for our family, had many thing to choose from each morning. We stayed in a 2 queen bedroom suite with a pull out sofa sleeper. The best part about this room was there is a door to seperate the bedroom from the living room so when we got the kids to bed we could close the bedroom door and go sit in the living room and watch tv with out waking the kids. The wifi worked great which was a must for us. The room was clean and was smoke free which was nice. We will def. be staying in this hotel if we ever make it back to TN again :)

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Tori C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 5 September 2012
Thank you so much, David M, for taking the time to write a review! As you know, many travellers check out a hotel ahead of time on TripAdvisor and every review helps. I am very glad that you enjoyed yourself and gave me and my team a chance to let our Southern Hospitality shine! Please do come see us next time you are in Chattanooga!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Germantown, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2012

This was our second time staying here. We loved it the first time and were not disappointed the second time. Rooms are spacious and clean. Each staff we encountered at the front desk delivered first rate customer service. Nice breakfast. Would highly recommend and can't wait for our next visit.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
I am so sorry to have gotten so behind on my reviews!! Thank you very much for taking the time to talk about our hotel and I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay here in Chattanooga! I love to receive the comments here on TripAdvisor and it means a lot that you took time out of your day to share your thoughts. Come see us again, soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 10 July 2012

A great value for the money as a slightly higher end chain. You can find cheaper hotels but overall this is a great "relaxation" hotel when you need a break during a driving trip. The decor, amenities and staff are a "step" up from the normal mid range chain. Highly recommended.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 13 July 2012
TravelingMan979 I am so glad you stayed with us and I thank you for sharing your thoughts via TripAdvisor! I love to see that people experience all the great things we try to offer here, and I hope the rest of your drive was better for having taken a break with us. Have a great rest of the summer and come see us again soon!
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We have traveled a lot over the years, both business and pleasure. The most important issue for us is 'does the motel feel safe', and second naturally, ' is the motel clean', and last but not least, 'is the place comfortable.... This motel passed all with flying colors.... At a good price. We would stay again if back in the area.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Mark B I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I love to see that we passed all of your hotel tests and I have to say that when I travel I have the same tests! Please come see us again, and I hope that the rest of your summer is wonderful!
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I stayed at this hotel in July 2012 and first they mixed uP the reservations so they dident have and of the kind of rooms we wanted we got a 3 person room for 2 adults and 2 teens the from was so tight fitting when I had to sleep on the floor there was hardly any room the pools were average I wanted to go to another hotel but we were stuck here I am not Recomending it if you have older children or teens if you're solo or a twofer then it might be okay but not for a family

• Stayed July 2012
Wow, PoolLover1, it looks like we really dropped the ball on your reservation! I am so sorry about that, and I wish that I had a chance to make it up to you. If you are ever planning another trip to Chattanooga please give us another try. I am really sorry for the mix-up with your reservation. I hope that the remainder of your trip was better!
denver co
Reviewed 4 July 2012

first the greeting set the pace needed a little help got a lot of help wish i had been able to stay long it is now my hotel of choice and i will drive that extra mile it is worth it i had to stop off a couple time all country inns but this stay was the best one #1 in the short time i was there it could be my vacation right at your complex and i would be relaxed and able to have fun and enjoy staff to a one was wonderful and helpful even guests were great sure we were not stressed thanks again top notch will bring family next time

Room Tip: they are all good asked for room quiet area it was must be sound proof above rating is not enoug...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank rose k
Thank you so much, Rose K, for the great review! It was great having you here and I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. Please come back to see us again and give us another chance to let our Southern Hospitality shine!
Orlando, Fl
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We stayed at this hotel twice on our June vacation. Both stays were fantastic. The staff is friendly and helpful and the facility is spotless. The rooms were comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was wonderful. The location was perfect for us...not far from all of the Chattanooga attractions with tons of stores and restaurants close by. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ecmommy
, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 25 June 2012
Wow, Ecmommy, thank you very much for the review! I love it when people not only talk about what a good stay they had, but they also come back to see us! I hope your vacation was amazing, and I hope to see you the next time through!