“Great stay... definitely Elite Friendly!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall
Ranked #16 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Juneau, Alaska
“Great stay... definitely Elite Friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2011

I've had mixed stays at Country Inns & Suites. Some really good, and some that wanted me to fly to Minneapolis & show pictures to someone at corporate - and this one will be getting a letter from me, but a good one!

Hotel staff were very efficient & friendly, grounds were well maintained and clean. Lobby was nice & spacious with great decor. Business center was closed off and required a room key to get in - this is great as the times I always needed to print something there's a teen on the computer on Facebook and I'm sitting there waiting at least 20 minutes for them to get off, after watching every Justin Beiber video.

Room was updated with the newer beds, furniture, and tvs. Definitely like the new direction CIS is taking.

Last comment is a bit "snobby".. but I'm a Gold Elite member - highest status with the Carlson program. I typically stayed 20 - 45 days a year at a Carlson hotel. When I'd check into a Radisson/Rad Blu, they'd apologize to me the presidential suite isn't available, and give me the next best room. At most Country Inns, not a peep. Standard room key, standard speech, and the Elite parking spot is always taken (by a non-elite). (however, one CIS in Orlando saved me from a horrible trip by letting me check-in at 5am, thank you!). These guys, thanked me for my loyalty at check-in and upgraded me to a suite. This was nice. Most hotel loyalty programs have items in place for their elite, especially their highest tier, and I've always been disappointed that Country Inns have never really done much for us. (Marriott, for example, gives you a welcome basket in your room or a bottle of wine, even for Silvers - at the lower-end brands).

It was very nice & I commented to the manager about it who said its up to each hotel individually.

So if you are Gold or Gold Elite, this hotel will take care of you.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank DiverDown79
Countryhamilton, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 24 February 2011
It was very nice meeting you. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review especially when you are always on the road. It's a pleasure to hear such positive comments. The Country Inn & Suites family thanks you for continued business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Buford, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2011

We brought in a large group of young volleyball players. It was a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful in planning the trip and even moreso once we arrived. They gave us a large room to use for meetings,which was wonderful. The breakfast was also great. Everyone enjoyed their stay.

• Stayed February 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Countryhamilton, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 24 February 2011
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a review. It was our pleasure to host your team and I would like to say thanks to you for such a well behaved group. Hope to see you in future.
Madison Heights, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2011

My hubby and I stayed at this hotel in December on our way to and from Florida from Michigan. It is one of the nicest Country Inn & Suites we have stayed in. And being a former Carlson Marketing employee, I have stayed at many of the properties all over the country. The General Manager, Ruth, and Night Clerk, Kelly, were both dolls and very customer focused. They made our stay very enjoyable. Thanks for a wonderful breakfast also. It kept us all the way home to Michigan!

Peggy and Lee

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Countryhamilton, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 11 January 2011
Thank you for your wonderful reveiw. It was a pleasure taking care of you and your husband. Please give him our best and I really enjoyed talking with him.
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2010

My husband and I were driving through some poor weather and we needed to change hotels at the last minute to get out of the freezing rain. We got to the Country Inn about midnight where we had Kelly find us a room even going the extra mile to make sure we had a nonsmoking wing. She was great and she made the end to a long journey simple and easy. The hotel was great too very clean, but their staff like Kelly were amazing.

• Stayed December 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Countryhamilton, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 17 December 2010
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hotel and Kelly. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We hope to see you in the future.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2010

a great place to stay with large clean rooms, friendly staff, breakfast, and fresh baked cookies in the evening. Country Suites is located within walking distance of several good restaraunts and about half a mile from a large shopping mall. I have stayed at this hotel week after week and have never been disappointed. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Countryhamilton, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 8 December 2010
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write a review and for the wonderful comments. Our staff strives to make your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you on your next visit to Chattanooga.
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2010

I've stayed at a few Country Inn & Suites over the years, but it has been awhile. I won't let it go so long again. We had a 2 room suite, an actual suite, with a door that separates the bedroom from the living area. Alot of hotels call it a "suite" and it's really just a bigger room with a living area, which to me is not a true suite. We loved having the door to shut off the bedroom- both rooms had TVs, so you can get some time to yourself after a long day on the road. The carpeting looked brand new. The bathroom was large. We had microwave & fridge. It was quite nice. My only complaint is that I needed handicap accessible, which this was, there were grab bars by the toilet, but the shower was a regular one with a tub, the only "accessible" thing about it was that the showerhead removed for easier showering. There were no grab bars in the showers and that is a big thing to me, I feel unsteady in the tubs. Other than that, we were satisfied.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Countryhamilton, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 2 December 2010
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a reveiw. Our rooms our very spacious and I'm so glad you enjoyed them. We hope your travels bring you back to Chattanooga.
MURFREESBORO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2010

I travel to Chattanooga at least 3 times a years to play in tennis tournaments. I always stay at the Country Suites. The staff is very efficient, friendly and professional. The breakfast room is very clean and the food delicious. Cookies in the evening are served to the guests and coffee is always available.
The rooms are very clean, bed linens are wonderful.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Countryhamilton, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chattanooga at Hamilton Place Mall, responded to this review, 27 October 2010
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post a review. It is always a pleasure to take care of your tennis group and hope to see you during you next match.