“Interesting menu”

Ranked #16 of 873 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
Reviewed 2 November 2013

We ate lunch here and found that there were very diverse and interesting menu selections. The food and service were both good. It was a bit pricey for lunch, but the portions were quite large so that helped offset the cost.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,112)

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Spent a lot of time researching where to eat while we were in Chattanooga--Urban Stack came up again and again. Locals as well as reviews pointed us in this direction.
We went on a Thursday night and got there about 7:30 and had roughly a 20 minute wait for a table. If there are spots at the bar, you can sit there was well, but there was nothing, so we waited. Thursday night's also offers a 'drink special' Half price on one or two cocktails. We tried one of each, a Orange Crush and a Whiskey Smash $5 each.
We started with Bologna sliders....yes, fried balony!!! While researching restaurants and read they had Bologna Sliders, I didn't look any further at the menu...yup, I guess you could say, 'they had me at Bologna'.
To me, simple is best, so I had the Big Cheese, just a classic burger and done perfect at medium rare, my husband had the Bacon Cheeseburger...both were served with house made pickles and locally made rolls. Thank you for being a farm to table/locally sourced restaurant, it makes a difference.
Service was quick, a little too quick....we were asked 3 times within 10 minutes if we were ready to order. With a drink, an appetizer and dinner, it probably took us no more than 30 from the time we sat down to the time we left.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

Recommended by the hotel front desk as the best burgers around. I couldn't agree more. The hard part was deciding which one to order.
Service was great. You can tell it's a popular place by a 30 min wait on a Thurs night, but well worth it.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was in Chattanooga on business and a friend told me to check this place out. Awesome beer selection and really great food . I had some fried baloney slider concoction that was out of this world. The girls behind the bar were super friendly. I know it is the South, but they were above and beyond nice. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

A little pricey for a burger joint and everything is a-la-carte...but you won't find a better burger in Chattanooga.