“Great Park” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Raccoon Mountain RV Park and Campground

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chattanooga
Raccoon Mountain RV Park and Campground
“Great Park”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2011

I was in the office and staff was great and location is awesome. My kid loves the place and we will be back next week from Orlando. Cabins are great and RV sites seem very good size,great tour of cave and kids love the go karts

• Stayed October 2011
      Rooms
3 Thank Campergolferhunter21

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chattanooga, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

Moved to this park due to work in Chattanooga long term. I told them that I would need a spot for 6 mos. to a year. I went to pay my second months rent, and was told I would have to move because the site I'm in has a long term reservation for Thanksgiving that was made last year. They must have known this when they rented the spot to me. I'm told that they cannot move the incoming reservation. I told them that if I had to move, that I would move to another park to insure that I would not be treated like this again. They said, "Sorry". So move I will.

Over all, the park is OK, but the laundry is bad and forget the fitness room. The sites are reasonable size and maintained satisfactorily. The office looks like nobody really cares what you think about the place. The utilities,(elect., water, septic, cable) all seem to be well maintained.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Thomas W
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

Great location! Everything was clean had a nice fire pit, stayed in a cabin which was nice and had everything we needed. Had a great time and will go back!

• Stayed October 2011
      Rooms
1 Thank beckay42
North Pekin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

We didn't have any problem with this place. Campsite was nice and clean and staff was young but weren't rude by any means. 15 minute drive from downtown and close to Lookout Mountain and several restaraunts. The campsites weren't any closer together than they are at any other rv park. Kids will enjoy go kart track within walking distance. We will definitely be staying here every time we come to Chattanooga. The view was beautiful!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank thebrian420
Cullman, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2011

Came here to stay for a week to see some attractions. Bad storms came through and staff of teenagers never even checked to see if people were OK. Speed limit of 20 mph is never enforced, the staff race in and out as well as the seasonal campers so watch your kids.Church groups go into caverns and come out dirty so they destroy the bathrooms which are very rarely cleaned. Some stall personnel have a bad attitude or maybe they just don't care.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.