“Great campground. Love staying here.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chattanooga
Holiday Travel Park Chattanooga
Pittsboro, North Carolina
“Great campground. Love staying here.”
Reviewed 20 June 2010

We have stayed here many times before and never had any problem. Always friendly. Clean, inside and out, grounds well kept. Always recommend this campground to others. Lots of things to do in the area, close tp grpceru stores, restaurants, and malls. Things for the kids to in the campground-very kid friendly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this campground.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank HappyCampers27313

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
united states
Reviewed 23 November 2009

Just left overpriced campground with mud, potholes, and 3-4 inches of standing water around all the sites. Would not recommend this campground to anyone!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple
georgia
Reviewed 9 March 2008

Our site had about five gallons of black water sewage dumped by the last patron, evidently the sites are not policed after the previous camper departs. We reported the mess and someone came by and threw some lime on it. Our last night there someone came into our campsite, right under our awning and stole our new $420 electric scooter, it was plugged in right by the door. Kind of scary when I thought about it later. Management called the law, said they hated how bad our stay was, and then handed us our bill. They seemed fine about taking our money. I have a business and would have been ashamed to charge a customer for such an awful experience, but that's just me.

Stayed September 2007
3 Thank GeorgiaTeedee
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 June 2006

Just got back from this campground and we were very pleased. There was a lot of big RV's,travel trailers and fifth wheels there. We owned a pop-up that has air and water; however, we do not have a bathroom in ours. The bathrooms were ALWAYS clean and so were the showers. There is a bathhouse with your own private shower area (about 8 stalls) that are seperate from the bathrooms. A big plus for one of my daughters who is very pickey about her bathrooms. She loved theres. We were always able to get a shower. The people in the store were very nice and my kids really enjoyed the pool which was a good size. The pool closed at 9pm. My kids would of liked it to stay open longer but by 9pm I was ready to be done. Kids have to be accompanied to the pool by an adult which I think is great! I have a 15 year old and I could send him with the younger ones; however, I folled the rules (kids with an adult) and my son didn't mind. The store closes at 9pm just like the pool. We used the washer and dryer room a lot and that was always clean. The location is great if you are planning on doing activities in Chattanooga. The campground is close to 75. You can also buy RockCity/Incline/Ruby Falls tickets at the campground store. The site we had was a pull through that is graveled. Our site had a fire pit area as well. We had a couple of ants and roaches late at night but took care of it right away with ant and roach killer. I think if you don't leave food out all day/night your pretty safe. Most of the sites had a least one tree to give shade. We never really got hot but we have air condition. There are placed for tents(which seem well shaded) and I saw one or two other pop-ups in a back up across from the tents. I think those pop-ups didn't need water hook-up so they were placed there. The campground has a little playground for the kids with swings and there is also a horseshoe area. Check-in was a breeze! They gave us brochure that explained the rules and they gave us a map to get to near by attractions. There is so much to do in Chattanooga so we were ALWAYS busy. I would highly recommend this place and believe me I have a very pickey 12 year old girl that was very happy with how clean it was! Sorry we didn't take pictures of the campgroudn since I took so many pictures in the areas we visited. BTW the campground is on a civil war battlefiedl area which my husband ( a big history buff) loved! Go to their website for more info. and pictures.

• Stayed June 2006
10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chattanooga
Quality Inn & Suites
Chattanooga Choo Choo
Chattanooga Choo Choo
#38 of 97 in Chattanooga
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Travel Park Chattanooga? Share your experiences!