“Sunday stroll”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Sunday stroll”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Love the market. A lot of local vendors. Fresh fruits,veggies, and flowers. Live entertainment and custom made goods.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't believe I'm just finding this place! ”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I went to the market for the first time last weekend and LOVED it!! There are booths full of fresh, locally grown produce, fresh cut flower arrangements, hand made jewelry, clothes, purses, candles, pet treats and goodies, food vendors, crafts, live music, beer vendors, etc... make time to go!

Winchester, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wow what a place!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is truly one of Chattanooga's hidden treasures. Fresh produce from local vendors. Breads, beers, wines all local made. Tie-Dye, art, jewelry, crafts so much to see. If you have a afternoon to kill this is the place to be!

Hixson, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice Market Experience”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Having lived in the area for a bit, we finally decided to hit up the Chattanooga Market we kept hearing about. Its summer, and there are lots of veggies coming in now. So, we thought it would be a great time to go. The market was much bigger than I anticipated for such a time limited event. They are only there from 11am-4pm, I think. So, I wasn't expecting it to be so huge. Granted, the day we went there was a special charity event going on as well. There were tons of vendors, crafters, artists, etc. Plenty of food trucks if you want to do lunch there as well. There was a so much to see and sample, and we got a few unique things to take home. Next time, I'm taking my shopping bags with me and coming back with my weekly produce. The only downside, and its wasn't a problem but I want to mention it, is that there was a ton of people. Had we not come late in the day, I think we would have had to park pretty far away due to the crowd. We will definitely go back. I think this is one of our new favorite ways to spend Sunday as a family.

Knoxville, Tennessee
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Very Nice - Don't Miss It!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Date of Visit: Memorial Day weekend
Pros: Lots of vendors, big selection, fresh produce
Cons: Very crowded

We decided to go to the Sunday Market for something new to do, and glad we did! This is a really neat little event, a bit hard to find, but huge! Be aware though that there will be lots and lots of people. If crowds aren’t your thing, stay away. But there are a lot of craft vendors, food trucks, and plenty of produce and baked goods to keep you shopping for a couple hours. They also have live music and a different theme every week (like BBQ the day we went). Prices seem reasonable. Just a note… there are 2-3 different locations at the market that have food trucks set up, so make sure you look around before you decide on something to eat. I think that this is a must see if you are in town on Sunday, after the Aquarium of course!