SpringHill Suites Chattanooga Downtown/Cameron Harbor
US$207
US$186
GardenInn.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$89
US$175
Staybridge Suites Chattanooga Downtown(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$156
  • Pool
US$210
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfire pittennessee riverview of the riverfrosted glasscorn holeoutside patiorooms are spaciouspool and hot tubpay to parksitting areabathroom dooroatmealwalk in showergreat propertyparking lotfront desk stafffree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel while on the road with the family. It seems pretty new. Parking was plentiful and check in went quickly. The room was clean and modern...maybe a bit too modern in that the bathroom door is frosted glass, so if somebody is in the bathroom in the middle of the night, light pours out all over the room. The hotel is convenient to downtown, so finding dinner was easy. All in all this is a nice hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I are staying here this weekend and we're very pleased! It's really close to everything (I don't know if I'd walk to downtown from here though as it's not that close, and I'm lazy. Hahaha). But it's an amazing location right on the river. The hotel is very clean and really well taken care of. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. I would stay here again for sure and I'd recommend it to anyone visiting Chattanooga. Please note though, you cannot roast marshmallows at the fire pit. I was so geared up to make smores and was told I could not. Not a huge deal at all, but I probably should've called first to make sure before bringing the stuff with me.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amber128
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Chattanooga surprised me. There is a lot do and enjoy. I loved this place. I had a great room on the river. I have stayed in Spring Hill properties before and this one stands up to expectations. The breakfast was better than the ones I have enjoyed at other SpringHill Suites and that is saying a lot because the other ones were great. Nice gym...nice whirlpool....One big plus is that there is an electric bike sharing station right outside the location. So you are really good to go. One interesting fact is that is in walking distance from a marker for the Trail of Tears. I am a history buff, so I took the opportunity to consider where we as a nation have been while being in a city that honors the past and look to the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TravelerMargaret
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Fantastic new hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel is beautifully designed and the rooms are huge and spotless. The staff was very warm and welcoming.

The hotel is located near all the downtown attractions, in an area that is being newly re developed by the river. It's also right by the stadium. It is not on the free bus line but easy to walk or rent a bike to the aquarium etc. We were in room 310 on the side with a view of the river and a vacant lot. I enjoyed watching the barges go down the river and didn't mind the industrial area. The indoor pool was tiny but the kids didn't seem to mind. The breakfast was hotel standard with extras. They had Oikos Greek yogurt, Spinach and cheese for the eggs and a great selection of toppings for the oatmeal.
They really do need better sound proofing and this might be a problem during busy times of the year.
All in all we really enjoyed our stay. We plan on staying here on our next trip to the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This is a clean, trendy, comfortable hotel with friendly staff and better than average breakfast. Beds are comfy, have pillow tops & plenty of pillows. Cool decor. Mini frig & microwave were helpful. Small indoor pool but nice hot tub. Can walk the 3-4 blocks to Aquarium $ downtown venues (there are lots). Enjoyed area a lot and plan to return in the future for those fun activities we didn't have time to get to.

Stayed: April 2014