All reviewsfire pittennessee riverview of the riverfrosted glasscorn holeoutside patioparking feerooms are spacioussliding doorpool and hot tubpay to parksouthern bellesitting areaoatmealwalk in showergreat propertyparking lot
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at SpringHill Suites! Our room was exceptional, very comfortable, spacious, and inviting! Double Queen beds with very large bathroom. Pool was very nice as well as the hot tub. Breakfast was extraordinary! Very friendly workers

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We came to Chattanooga for the aquarium and stayed here two nights. It's right on the river. Beautiful newer hotel. Our room is clean and bright. We have a small view of the river. Have a fridge, coffee maker, and microwave. The breakfast is good for a free breakfast. Has a small pool and hot tub. It's a good (just under a mile) walk to the aquarium and some great restraunts. The staff is excellent! SO friendly! SO helpful!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kira E
Reviewed 9 August 2015 via mobile

This place was awesome! The service was perfect. Very clean room and extremely helpful staff. The guy Joey at the front desk made some great suggestions and even had some coupons for different places around the city. I would definitely return and stay again. Note for anyone without kids: the aquarium on the last weekend of the summer is packed with kids getting the last of the summer wiggles out.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Tim H
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Two adults and three children in a two queen suite for one night. I only wished we could have stayed longer because this hotel is top-notch. This is the first hotel review I've ever left because it was so nice. The beds were super comfortable. The extra fold out for our third child was nice and comfortable. The bathroom was beautifully done and had all very nice amenities. I believe we even had Paul Mitchell hair products, which I loved. The breakfast in the morning had most anything you could want and was delicious, lots of choices and several hot food items. We ate out on the back patio overlooking the river in front of the fire pit and it was very peaceful-a nice way to wake up for the day. Everything was super clean and staff was very nice. The manager even gave me stamps for my postcards and didn't even charge us. We really enjoyed our stay and are trying to come up with reasons why we can go all the way to Tennessee to stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a view of the river.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank luthernose
Reviewed 1 August 2015

Stayed with my family of 5 for one night in a 2 queen room. There is a pullout bed in the living room area too.

This is the 3rd SpringHill location I have stayed at and they have all been identical in every way but location. I like the consistency of this brand!

My kids are a little noisy and you could only barely hear them outside of the room when the door was closed. I am really impressed with the soundproofing. The room was also quite clean. There was a little trash and a playing card in the sofa cushions but there wasn't anything visible trash-wise we had to look for it.

The check in/check out process was a piece of cake and the hotel has a very nice lounge area and patio on the river. The pool and jacuzzi are both indoors. There are rental bikes in the parking lot that can be switched out at several locations in downtown Chattanooga. The hotel is very convenient for Lookouts games as well as a brief walk to many downtown attractions.

This would be my very first choice for our next visit to Chattanooga.

Room Tip: I liked my room, they're all pretty much identical with the exception of the view - riverfront if you want one.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family