“Decent Deal”

Ruby Falls ZIPStream Aerial Adventure
Ranked #5 of 33 Fun & Games in Chattanooga
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Great experience, but I highly recommend that your review the pricing before going. I felt that the Green and Blue Diamond course is a good deal for $35. However, the Tower Zip Ride is not worth $35. We added the Tower Zip Ride for only $15 since we bought tickets to the Green and Blue courses. The add-on price for the Climbing Tower is also a lot lower than purchasing it separately. I should mention two things. First, we went on a slow day. We bought tickets to the Green and Blue course and had to wait about 30 minutes for a group to form and for a guide to be available. Second, we were VERY lucky that the temperature was *only* about 80 degrees. Your hands will likely sweat on the course and this affects your ability to grab. Most of the course has shade, but a couple places are in direct sunlight. This course in 90+ degree weather would be unbearable. There is an all-day pass for $80. I almost bought this, but glad that I didn’t. I am 30 years old and in okay shape. The Green and Blue courses are two separate courses. By the end, my wife and I were pretty exhausted. On the other hand, there were two teenage boys with an all-day pass and they completed the courses 3 times while we were there. I have to personally thank our guide Korey Coon. Without him I don’t think my wife would have completed the courses.

2  Thank Alexander J

Reviewed 17 August 2013

This was a fun first time experience. The pics were so good we had to buy the flash drive. I would suggest this as another activity to do on Look out Mountain. They are very safe, know their stuff and customer service focused. If you are not wearing the correct shoes they have some to lend you to wear with disposable foot covers. If you have never done a zipline this is a great first time course to do. The views are fantastic. If you have kids with tons of energy to burn this is your place!!!!!

1  Thank Texasgaltravel
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Two in our group were afraid of heights, but they overcame their fears and took on the tree obstacle course! With the exception of one or two, most of the sections were not that hard (if you're not afraid of heights). And the whole thing is super safe, being clipped in at every moment, and with guides to help you. We loved it because we had never done anything like the tree course before, although we had ziplined in more extreme circumstances, so that part was fairly tame. Fun way to spend 1-2 hours, depending on how busy it is!!! Plus it's right next to Ruby Falls Cavern, in case you want to do both.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

The adventure took almost 2 hours, was mostly a ropes course with 2 short zip lines. They teach you how to use the safety clips before you start and a guide is always with you. They take a lot of pictures, fun to see afterwards, with reasonable prices (2 for $20).

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

I took my son and he had a blast , it was a obstacle course/ zip line .
Before he went on it they went over everything with them and made sure they new what to do , and the safty of all of it , also the parents can walk with them but they have to wear a helmet to for safty , the staff was great and helpful