other travellers have booked this property
Extra Large Kitchen so everyone can cook desk area
Large Living room
Large master with Queen Bed couch and walkin closet
Double Bed
Single bunk on top and Double on Bottom
Reading nook in bunk bedroom
Enjoy your morning coffee overlooking the pond
roast hot dogs and marsh mellows over the campfire.
enjoy cooking out on the wrap around porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Familyof8...
Savage, Minnesota
“Hold your Breath”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

We had a party of seven and hen we first drove up we thought it was just like the website-- Cute and rustic, land with pond and deck. When we walked in the place it appeared clean but the over powering smell of musty sewer was so bad that we were all gagging. One of the people in our party has allergies to mold and cats and she clearly had a reaction to something in the cabin. We quickly agreed that this wasn't going to work not knowing what we were inhaling so we left. It was very upsetting because we had to spend our vacation time searching for another place to stay instead of enjoying each other's company. We immediately contacted the owner and she refused any refund and said it was cleaning products. I wonder what she cleans her house with?

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
21 Jul 2013
We have always had pleased visitors to our cabin, Some even said they will come back. Well I received a call and must have been in a bad area, so when I got the message and before I could get over there to discover what any problems were, they were gone and gave me no options to correct anything if there was some thing wrong. As I walked through the Cabin, I didn't smell anything except the Pine sol that was used to clean the floors with, until I got to the Kitchen, Then I smelled it. I looked in the Trash can, and there it was A dirty stinky, smelly baby Diaper. Come on who puts a dirty baby diaper in the kitchen garbage can, and then blame it on the Host. This is the reason I did not refund the deposit. Some other places would have charged the total amount, I seriously think We were very fair.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing