We had a party of seven and hen we first drove up we thought it was just like the website-- Cute and rustic, land with pond and deck. When we walked in the place it appeared clean but the over powering smell of musty sewer was so bad that we were all gagging. One of the people in our party has allergies to mold and cats and she clearly had a reaction to something in the cabin. We quickly agreed that this wasn't going to work not knowing what we were inhaling so we left. It was very upsetting because we had to spend our vacation time searching for another place to stay instead of enjoying each other's company. We immediately contacted the owner and she refused any refund and said it was cleaning products. I wonder what she cleans her house with?
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Bathroom cleanliness|