“Clean, contemporary look, good price”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga
Ranked #18 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
LOGANVILLE
“Clean, contemporary look, good price”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a one night getaway to Chattanooga. It is my first stay in a Fairfield Inn and I was impressed. Bed very comfortable, room is clean and I loved the two framed black and white photos of some local sites.

Nice exercise room, good looking pool (which, unfortunately was closed while we were there).

My two call outs are the soap dispensers in the shower that look great but are empty...so climbing back out of the shower to retrieve a bar of soap was annoying...if the dispensers are no longer being used why not remove them...and 2. The aforementioned closed pool.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CHARLES C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
SyStorm
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We checked into the hotel after a long day of driving. It was late in the evening and Stacie was working the front desk solo. We had a special request due to allergies for a feather free room. Stacie was uncertain of the room type and checked with housekeeping who was also unsure. She personally went up to the room and made sure our request was met prior to our check in. We were very pleased with this level of customer service.

The rooms are a bit small, however nicely furnished. The style is modern with loft like furniture and finishings. The bathroom doors are amazing; love the sliding mechanism. The beds were comfortable and large for a double bed.

I would have provided a perfect score, unfortunately the walls are a little thin, so beware of TV noise and the air conditioner. The breakfast was average, but the service was outstanding. My faith in customer service was restored at this hotel.

Room Tip: Request a high floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SyStorm
Nashville, TN
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I've stayed at other Fairfield Inns but this is the best by far. I read other reviews first before reserving a room and it was the same great place they said. I will stay here again. Breakfast area could use a better layout of food and waffle area so lines don't backup when its busy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Bronwood, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and it decided to leave an extra day early before going camping at Cloudland Canyon State Park. We decided to spend July 4th in Chattanooga. The hotel was clean the staff was very nice and despite it being July 4th it was quiet. Beds were comfortable. WiFi was fast and free. Free Breakfast was delicious and the fruit fresh. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Edwardsville
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very nice, seemed new and very clean. The beds were really comfortable. Breakfast was pretty good here (waffles, bacon, eggs, and usual). Only drawback was the pool- there is some sort of water beetle invasion at the pool- we tried to go at night and left there were so many (hundreds)- in water and on deck. In the morning they weren't as bad, but still some there- one went into my swimsuit top! If you want a good pool (i.e. We have 2 kids and really need a good pool!), I would choose a different hotel- maybe with indoor pool if this is a regional issue.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Jesskeay
Bob G, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
I am terribly sorry to learn of the issues you experienced at our pool. Your experience certainly did not meet your expectations or ours. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. I assure you we don't normally suffer from these types of pest issues. We have been diligently working with our pest control company to get this resolved and continue to provide the cleanliness and service our guests have come to expect from us. I am happy to hear the room, and breakfast did meet your needs. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this temporary issue has caused you. Please contact me directly if I can be of further assistance to you.
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 1 July 2014

12 of us stayed there for a reunion. We were from all over the country. The people here were as friendly & helpful as any place I've ever stayed. The help in the breakfast area were great. The bartender in the evening went out of her way to see we had a great time. We all couldn't believe how great she was. Our stay at this hotel made us all decide to come back again to the Chattanooga area. Nothing but positives.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Auburndale, Florida
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I always have confidence with the Marriott brand when traveling and this hotel is one of the best examples of why!! Inviting lobby, clean room with very comfortable beds, several areas available for the group to meet and friendly, accommodating staff made for a great stay for our group. Our church mission team making our way from Florida to Kentucky was very pleased with the hotel. The hotel is located within walking distance of several restaurants as well as being close to shopping. Will definitely be marked as a favorite for a future stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends