“Awesome Hotel!”

Ranked #15 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Acworth, Georgia
“Awesome Hotel!”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is a wonderful hotel with a friendly and courteous staff. I have stayed at this hotel several times within the last year along with several other hotels within the Hamilton Place region. The beds at this hotel are very comfortable. The rooms are always clean. One of the best HDTVs that I have seen in a hotel room with REAL HD! Unfortunately, many hotels boast about their HDTVs but don't have an HDTV signal. The breakfast is always hot and fresh. They should consider adding another waffle maker to keep the crowds moving at breakfast time. The biggest disappointment with this hotel has been their absolute refusal to add refrigerators and microwaves to their room package, although it is not a deal breaker (Hotels with 1 1/2 to 2 stars have microwaves and refrigerators in their rooms). Still, its the best hotel stay for my money at this time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This was my first time staying at this Fairfield Inn, and I was impressed. Walking into the room, it smelled very clean and was very up to date and modern. I never saw a stray hair from the previous people who stayed (which freaks me out!). I arrived very late at night and I was happy that it was easily accessible to and from the interstate. The staff was also very friendly. I didn't stay long enough to enjoy the pool or the workout room, but the bed was AMAZING as were the pillows. I will definitely be staying here the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Have stayed here weekly for over a year. Have seen the hotel change from 4 points to Fairfield and have had no complaints. The beds are awesome and always have a great sleep. Breakfast is always consistent, workout room is fully equipped and pool is nice. Staff is courteous and very helpful. Price is always fair. I am hugely disappointed that the bar was recently closed. That was one of my main reasons for staying at the hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Wausau, Wisconsin
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very nice for a Fairfield Inn. Hotel was clean and staff was very nice. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Breakfast was simple; not a lot of choices but that is to be expected. Rooms were clean and simple but very comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SRKB
Lake in the Hills, Illinois
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This was the best nights sleep I have ever had in a hotel! The bed was so soft and comfy! The room was amazingly clean. The whole hotel seemed clean. Loved the free breakfast in the morning! We did not use the pool but it looked lovely. The only reason for a 4 star and not 5 was because they only had showers in the bathroom and I had two children with me who only take baths!! But the hotel is more for adults and commuters than families so I will not complain too much!!! I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ChicagoFruitSalad
Boone, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Had friends visit so i put them up here using my Marriott points. I was very, very pleased! Great hotel... Knowledgeable and helpful staff... Great room and wonderful pool! Nice free breakfast! I'll recommend to all my friends who travel here.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Suzyjenn620
Sterling Heights, Michigan
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We stopped here while driving from Florida to Michigan. Very convenient as the location is surrounded by restaurants and other hotels. The building appeared fairly new and was very clean. Our rooms were very nice except there were no refrigerators or microwaves in either room. This did surprise me. Since we were traveling we were hoping to re-freeze our cooler ice packs, keep our yogurt cold, etc. It was inconvenient, but we survived.

What I did love about the room was the granite tile in the bath and the shades on the windows. The curtains were just for added decor but there were 2 shades that you could pull with a chain from the ceiling to either allow some light or pretty much darken out the room. Loved this, because most hotel curtains are a pain and never close completely thus letting in the early morning light through at least one crack. So these shades were great and should be in every hotel room, ha ha.

We will stay here again while traveling.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family