“FIND THIS PLACE!”

The Hot Chocolatier
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Chattanooga
Price range: US$100 - US$200
Good for: Romantic
Description: We create small batches of artisan chocolates and pastries w/ the best ingredients. Try some chocolates or pastries made fresh and experience the difference! Since 2008, The Hot Chocolatier™ has been locally created, owned, and operated in Chattanooga, TN. Drop in while visiting the historic Southside area of downtown Chattanooga and check us out! Before posting anything about pricing, please consider that we create items in the shop from scratch. No mixes or preservatives go into our truffles or desserts. We are offering up specialty items that you can't find elsewhere in the area and feel we are very reasonable with the pricing of our handmade goods - even more so if compared to any dessert listed on any chain retail menu. On-street parking or in the parking garage for the Chattanooga Choo-Choo. Do not park in the private gravel lot adjacent to the building as it is monitored for towing.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The chocolate is exceptional and the selection is as varied as one cannot imagine. Try the chocolate with cayanne pepper - indescribable.

There are newer reviews for The Hot Chocolatier

Reviewed 21 June 2014

On our weekend trip to Chattanooga my wife and I went to the Hot Chocolatier after dinner at a nearby resturant. We Enjoyed the Dalmation Cake, house coffee, and a mocha. Great service and a delicious menu. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great place. Cakes and candies are great. Drinks are very good. A little on the expensive side, but everything is handmade so it's worth it. Made daughter and wife's day!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I LOVE chocolate. I visited this little spot with my family - we all ordered something different. My girls both got hot chocolate and macaroons. My husband got a Coke in a bottle - apparently the best kind. I got a coffee and a chocolate mousse. The woman at the counter asked me if I needed a to go box for the portion of the mousse I didn't eat. I kind of laughed at her - If anything I can put away chocolate and it isn't a huge deal for me to eat a little cup of mousse - wrong! This was the most rich and delicious mousse I have ever had! I did not eat all of it, much to my happy surprise. I had to finish the leftovers later that night. I would highly recommend this spot for a tasty sweet treat. They have a wide variety of delicious delights.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband took me here after dinner on our date night and I wondered what the big deal could be since I'm a baker myself, but it was seriously good. I highly recommend! We ordered a variety of chocolate covered desserts (no drinks) and everything was so good. We also took home a bag of malted milk balls which are just simply the best I've ever had. We've only visited this restaurant at it's previous location but I'm sure the ambiance will be the same or better at the new location. Love the industrial and exposed beams "look" of the old location. Can't wait to go again!

1  Thank Laura0820