“great for your sweet tooth”
Review of Cupcake Kitchen

Cupcake Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 9 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Reviewed 13 June 2014

This is a very cute shop with about a hundred desserts to choose from. Besides cupcakes, they have cakes, pies, truffles, brownies, and a ton of other stuff. We got there early in the morning so we had the place all to ourselves which was nice. My daughter had a piece of some sort of huge chocolate torte. I'm sorry I don't remember what it was called but it had a brownie layer, and several other layers of chocolate & whipped cream. I was sure (hoping) she wouldn't be able to eat it all but she loved it so much she would only give me one bite. It was delicious. I had a peanut butter cupcake that was also very good. My husband didn't like it but he's crazy. The parking is terrible but it's worth the trouble.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

When a birthday cake isn't optimal for one person ... grab a few cupcakes. It was just my wife and i so we figured we would give then a try. The staff is friend and the section is huge. Of course they cupcakes were delicious as well. If in the area just pop in ... you won't regret it.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very disappointed in the quality. Bought 2 items-both dry. I would not spend money here again. I was so looking forward to theses items- what a let down.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Hopefully my wife isn't reading this but these were the best cupcakes I've had in a long time! Hands down it's just good here and the shop is pretty cozy...it feels like a corner bake shop which for some reason made me want more cupcakes. They have just about anything you can imagine here so try it out!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We happened on this shop as we were walking after dinner and were pleased to find it open. It is small but has an impressive display of good things to eat. We chose Limoncello Torte and White Chocolate Berry Torte and both were nicely packaged for us to take to our hotel. They were both delicious and we can definitely recommend the yummy desserts here.