“Huge Selection of Sweet Treats” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Rossville, Georgia
“Huge Selection of Sweet Treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I have visited both the Downtown Chattanooga location as well as the Hixson TN location and were pleased with the products at both locations. My favorite sweet treat is the Napoleon and my husband's is the Peanut Butter Extreme Brownie. We have tried numerous other treats and all were delicious. We have also ordered a specialty cake Boston Cream Pie for a birthday celebration and were pleased with it as well. When you walk in you are immediately greeted by friendly staff and usually the owner Helene and see an array of beautifully decorated treats, the only bad thing I can say about this place is that it is EXTREMELY hard to decide on which treat to get....an awesome little gem in Chattanooga!

Lyons, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you're nearby ok but I wouldn't go out of my way.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I am a cake decorator and enjoy trying new places. My husband and I stopped here to get a sample. The cake was on the dry side and the buttercream icing is not made with butter. They were ok but I wouldn't go out of my way to stop there.

Visited July 2014
Wallace, North Carolina
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Very courteous helpful staff. Arrived fifteen minutes before closing. Several gluten free options. Cupcakes, brownies, cookies. No publicity that they were gluten free. Excellent.

1 Thank BobKretzu
Iuka, Mississippi
“ooolahlah!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

All I can say is GO!! Absolutely amazing! WE were here for the 4th and the cupcakes are to die for! YUM YUM!

• Visited July 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“I travel the southeast in search of cupcakes..... this is a MUST STOP!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

If you are in the downtown Chattanooga locale, this is THE place to go to for cupcakes. I walked in during the lunch hour and one of the most spectacular collection of cupcakes I have seen in my travels - over 20 kinds available on a week day lunch.

I am a fan of the cake side of things, and she recommended a strawberry shortcake version that was not only visually appealing, but fabulous flavor. It's crazy that I had to take time to decide which cupcake I wanted.

Not only do they have a HUGE selection of cupcakes, but there were just as many selection of cake truffles. What an amazing find.

I will be back when I am in the area!! (and can't wait)

• Visited July 2014