“Nice but a little pricey”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #198 of 869 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Its your typical Olive Garden. Clean restaurant and clean restrooms. We don't get to go to Olive Garden a lot but iI didndidn't remember it being that expensive. The food was very good and our waitress was friendly and polite.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

It was our first trip to Olive Garden. We loved it!! Food was great staff was friendly and attentive. We rolled out of there fat and happy!!! You have a new customer my friends!!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

It's your standard olive garden. If you like olive garden you will like it. If not you won't. I like the salad and the bread sticks (who doesn't) but if that isn't your thing keep driving.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I was trying to plan a birthday dinner for my friend. They don't do reservations but do call ahead seating. I called ahead exactly like I was supposed to. Still when we got there on time they did not have our table ready and after waiting almost 20 minutes they finally sat us but only because we agreed to a smaller table. I think that is just unacceptable. They need to be better about that if they want people to plan special outings there.

The food is okay. All Olive Gardens are about the same. I like the mushroom raviolis, the salad, the breadsticks. Our server was nice.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

We have not been in some time, waiter was not very good, never got refill on soup or drinks, food was okay as usual but service was so bad we just decided we are over this place and we got o Fazoli's around Shallowford Road.

2  Thank mommysbored