“Great food, super friendly staff - except for our waiter”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #170 of 833 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, super friendly staff - except for our waiter”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Food was great. Steaks were cooked to near perfection. Best cooked steaks we've EVER had at an Outback. Bloomin Onion was cooked perfectly. Our waiter acted like he didn't want to be there. Didn't refill our drinks, I had to go to the bar to get refills, 2 waitresses refilled our drinks and they were both super friendly and apologized that I had to go to the bar to get refills. Did I mention how good the steaks were?

• Visited May 2014

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and food, we will return. We came on prom night the wait was not long despite the crowd.

Visited April 2014
Crandall, GA
“NICE ATMOSPHERE, GOOD FOOD”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We went up here on a Sunday afternoon and we both had the Outback Special. I got a 6 oz sirloin with a salad and sweet baked potato. My husband got the 6 oz sirloin with a salad and mashed potatoes. We both enjoyed everything on our plates, including the bread brought before the steaks were brought out. The only complaint we had was the cold air was on and blowing directly on our booth in the bar area. Having owned a restaurant in the past we understand why they do that, but when it's only 45 degrees outside, is it really necessary to keep it 50 inside? The place seemed very clean and the atmosphere was pleasant, but we will probably go to another one besides this one.

• Visited January 2014
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Hair in food”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Went to outback for a birthday gathering make a long story short daughters ribs came with hair..manager apologizes brings more food I box my plate up grossed out and then I found hair n mine the next day....uuggghh called manager offered AGIFT CARD...NO THANKS AT THIS POINT I WILL TAKE MY MONEY...DONT WANNA COME BACK....They offered a gift card. Yuck

• Visited December 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
“Love Outback!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Great place, little crowed but hey it's Outback right! Love the food and service when you get your turn to sit and enjoy it. Tends to be worth the wait!

Visited December 2012