“Absolutely amazing service, food, and everything!”

Imperial Garden Restaurant
Ranked #540 of 840 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 July 2010

I ate here with some friends after work and had Max as our waiter. he was not only polite, but funny and a great waiter! He brought our drinks out to us as soon as we ordered them, and had our food out in a prompt time! It was very delicious, and I enjoyed myself! I would highly recomend this for anyone whos looking to have a fun time, and leave very pleased! I will be requesting Max next time I go!

There are newer reviews for Imperial Garden Restaurant

Reviewed 18 February 2010

No Sushi here! But, if you want the traditional chinese fare, this is a great place to eat! Lunch is very economical. Dinner is good too.

Linens adorn the tables with clothe napkins. A fountain is in the middle of the dining room.

There is a great selection of soups, appetizers, all kinds of noodle, rice, seafood, pork. chicken and beef.

The absolute best Hot and Sour Soup and Moo Shu Pork in town!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 25 July 2008

soggy meat... gross!!! again... china kitchen rules!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 6 November 2007

Outstanding chinese cuisine. Wonderful for vegetarians as it has many meat substitutes, "orange beef", "cashew chicken", etc.
Always enjoy the many dishes, egg rolls and soups. Atmosphere calm with a waterfall in dining area. Staff pleasant and good service. Downside- bathroom very messy and needed cleaning.

1  Thank LaurieSusan
Reviewed 2 November 2007

I liked their food;better than average chinese fare. Good service
and quite courteous. VEry good portions;food cooked to
order. GO there , Try it.

Harold Shalett