“Nice, but a little pricey”
Review of Northshore Grille - CLOSED

Northshore Grille
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Rossville, Georgia
“Nice, but a little pricey”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Wide variety of food, and specialty items, but the price is a bit higher than normal. In the summer it becomes open aired!

Huntsville, Alabama
“Great location wasted”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

After all of the great places we tried in Chattanooga, stumbling onto this place was a major disappointment. The food looks great on the menu and the bar is pretty nice. When the food came out of the kitchen is when the problems started. First, what we were given was not what was on the menu and when we questioned the server (who was too busy most of the time talking and texting to even bother with us) she explained that they must not have the right ingredients... which would have been nice to know before we ordered. The rest of the food was obviously processed or store bought, I'm not sure they needed more than a microwave in the kitchen to get our order out... very disappointing

Visited July 2012
Chattanooga, TN
“BRUNCH, BRUNCH, BRUNCH”
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Amazing Sunday Brunch with great food, $1 mimosas, and $2.50 Bloody Mary Bar. Night life is always pretty good as well on the weekends

Visited June 2012
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 19 June 2012

I had wanted to try this place out for a long time because it has a great atmosphere. But the food was overpriced and terrible. There are better places to go in the area.

Visited November 2011
southern US
“Save your time, stomach and money! Terrible!”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

We just stopped in for dinner in our way back from Atlanta. The place had an outdoor area in the back and although the menu looked simple we figured we could grab a sandwich, nachos, and a beer and head home. I ordered a mahi sandwich and the fish tasted processed and the pineapple was hard but the worst thing was the onion rings. I know onion rings can be greasy but these were sitting and glistening in a ever growing dripping pool of grease on my plate. It was awful :(. My sons grilled cheese was made on an inverted hamburger bun cut in half and his fries were hard but yet also terribly greasy, so much so that they were brownish. My husbands nachos were made with over cooked chips and yet ironically they were cold. The lemonade my son had was watered down and he never was offered a refill. The only good thing was my husbands side salad was average and our beers were good. I kind of feel sick that I even ate some of the sandwich since I was starving but even as hungry as I was the onion rings were untouchable. I am guessing this place only stays in business due to it's bar. Please don't waist your money or leave feeling disgusted like we did.

It was also not kept clean AND they were out of many items on the menu.

• Visited June 2012