“Awesome food”

University Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #331 of 841 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2012

I've been eating here since it was originally on McCallie ave years ago. While pizza is part of it's title, I don't recommend getting it. Anything else is great. Their sandwiches, burgers, and munchies are all great. Every time I go there, I always end up getting either the Palestinian platter or the Jerusalem platter. The Middle Eastern food is the best in the city because it is REAL. Akram knows what he is doing.

The space is nothing special, but it's in the center of a decent sized college. The food isn't too pricey either.

4  Thank cdog423
Reviewed 26 January 2012

We like to go here and grab a burger before the game. Complete college atmosphere. The burgers are always yummy. Good tots too.

Reviewed 17 December 2010

Get the greek salad. They have half orders or full orders. I'm not a huge fan of the pizza here (since a lot of toppings are canned), but I love their baba ganoush plate and some of their sandwhiches. The greek salad is the best I've had. They have reasonable delivery charges (little to none...I think none) and they give you free sweet tea with your meal.