“No Better Steak Burger”

Ranked #442 of 826 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Valdosta, GA
“No Better Steak Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

You gotta try this burger in Chattanooga. I've eaten at their Main Street and East Ridge locations and their burgers, fries & onion rings are consistently supreme. I no longer live in Chattanooga, but when I return there for a visit, I usually include Armando's among my choices of gotta go-to places to eat. I usually go with my brother. If you go and are disappointed with what I've written, chastise me bitterly!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Robust54

Ringgold, Georgia
“Armando's is not a Mexican Restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

If you want a huge, juicy, old-fashioned hamburger, this is the place to go! My family loves them! They have a lot of other items on the menu, but, the hamburgers are what have brought Armando's their fame in Chattanooga, TN and Rossville, GA.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank dohar1968
Trenton, GA
“Great Cheese Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Best Cheese Burger I have ever ate. Makes a great BLT. Great staff.

Visited December 2011
Chattanooga
“Great Dive Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2009

The burgers a awesome. They are big, juicy, and are under $5. Their BBQ pork is pretty tasty too.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the best fried bologna sandwich ever. 1/4 unch thick grilled slice with cheese and lettuce and tomato!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2008