“Fast with great customer service!”
Review of Krystal

Krystal
Ranked #585 of 844 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2013

The store we visited (I think Store# 123 near Hamilton Place) was very clean. The staff was friendly and kept a smile on there face. Our food was hot, fresh, and was served to us promptly. Really great experience!!

Reviewed 18 January 2013

This little hamburger is simple with steamed diced onions, pickle, and mustard. Different variations are available with other menu selections. Krystal has been around since October 24, 1932 where it originated in downtown Chattanooga, TN.

Reviewed 12 November 2012

When you just gotta have a Krystal, nothing else will do. That's why it's a perfect "5" for me. It's "best of class," though certainly not "best of show." It doesn't aspire to be anything other than what it is. Why should it?

If you're visiting from up north and wish you could find a White Castle, head for a Krystal. You just might decide to move south. (Some of my neighbors will not be pleased that I revealed this.) This is an anniversary year for the Big Red K, so it's a great time to grab a special. And, as my title implies, you can hang out with your wi-fi device of choice while you chew your Tums.

BTW, the Shallowford location is just down the street from an upscale food market, so you can jump in there and buy something fresh and healthy if you need to cover your tracks.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

I love the Cheese Krystals and a bowl of chili on a cold day in Chattanooga!! These Gut Bombs are so good but not so good for you but a few every once and while I just have me some of these that make me smile!! At least for a little while!

Reviewed 6 September 2012

not sure why the locate rave about the "gut bombs" as they call them, typical fast food, ok prices, decent service, below average food