“It's Cracker Barrel - what did you expect?”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #104 of 840 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This is going to be short. I almost didn't even write it. It's Cracker Barrel. They are all the same. They are all excellent. I have never had bad food or service at one. This one is no different.
Good food, good service, good value etc. etc.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Love Cracker Barrel ! .. had great service !! .. family of 6 and was served in a timely fashion..Food was fantastic !

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were staying next door at the Days Inn so we ate here twice. First visit was during lunch and they were very busy and apparently understaffed. We had to run down someone to get extra dressing for a salad and again to get refills on our drinks. Up until this visit I have never had such a terrible experience at a Cracker Barrel.

We attempted again to eat here at dinner time. Again over crowded and under staffed. Couldn't get refills, my country fried steak was like a shoe soul I couldn't even chew it and the potatoes were processed not fresh. I live in Las Vegas, NV where we do not have Cracker Barrel restaurants so anytime we travel I look forward to eating here but after this experience I may never eat at one again.

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We arrived hungry and were looking forward to great food. When we ordered we asked for silverware our ditzy waitress said ok- after food came we had to ask her again - and we waited and waited . Every time we needed anything we had to ask another waitress . Every other waitress would say I'm not your waitress but ok! Really? To make
It worse there was a toddler who screamed incessantly . The staff and the managers had meeting in the kitchen that they couldn't say anything despite multiple patrons asking for them to do something about it. They all refused citing company rules of not upsetting anyone . I asked what about the 75 people in here who are miserable ! All we got were blank faces and an agreement that it was miserable for them too . Naturally the parents should have taken the kid out but they were rude and indifferent to the rest of the patrons . So disappointed with Cracker Barrel and their staff. To avoid offending One patron they allowed the rest of us to be miserable. My 17 year asked the manager if she was worried about that family suing for discrimination if the restaurant had asked them to control their screaming kid . The manager just looked at my son and rolled her eyes. At that point I said I'm not paying for horrible service, fair food, and a indifferent staff to all their patrons . And a miserable experience . I think my 17 year old was right by the way!
They didn't make me pay !!
No southern hospitality here !

Reviewed 9 July 2014

There is nothing to say here. I have never had a bad experience at any Cracker Barrel. The food is good as is the variety of food served, and I love the store, too!