“first time”

Dining options: Breakfast
Flint, Michigan
“first time”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Was not impressed. The service was poor and the buffet was COlD. We were just passing on our way home will not make this restaurant WALLY's a stop traveling thru the area

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank laonee h

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Old-Fashioned Food”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

An old-fashioned diner with terrific food and great service. Our favorite was the "fresh" chicken strips! The available side dishes were all great--good Southern comfort food. Deserts were excellent! We ate here two or three times during a three-week stay in Chattanooga. Very clean and comfortable with wonderful food.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank okmusicman
Sparta, Georgia
“Let Me Tell You About Wally's”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

This was a complete disappointment for me...first off, we visited there on a Saturday AM where they served a breakfast buffet...so far, so good...the food as average at best...they served a cheese sauce to go on the scrambled eggs that did not taste like anything I had ever tasted...could have been a powdered mix? The breakfast meats were not as good as they looked...Here is what really got my goat...there were three churches that each had the equivalent of a bus load of people to eat there...each caused the line to be backed up and quite picked over by the time our family could get to the buffet table. I was told that the churches visiting on Saturday AM's are quite the normal...was a big distraction for me...but I must say that the waitress was a great lady and extremely polite and friendly...for that only do I give them a good rating...

• Visited October 2013
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
1,170 restaurant reviews
“Can not go wrong here”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Great all around eatery. Breakfast, lunch & dinner Monday through Saturday. Big menu with changing specials daily. Food is well prepared and good sized portions. Fast and friendly service. Big, clean restaurant is very popular with locals.

• Visited October 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
“Nice but not enough :-(”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Wally's seems to be a favorite of the local community. I happened upon it because out of town family where passing through town and my husband needed a restaurant near his work so he was able to take his lunch hour. Wally's was the closest. The parking lot was full at noon but had run off parking in the back. From the outside the appearance of the building is simple but once inside you step into a nostalgic environment with the feel of a 60's hot spot. So far everything is okay. The waitress was fast getting to us and was totally spot on getting our orders. They have two menus to choice from. One has the regular items and the other has the specials of the day. I liked that cobbler and banana pudding were considered vegetables! Both menus can accommodate meat lovers as well as vegetarians. Looks good and the prices are reasonable. Here now is where my rating comes in as average. The food was delivered in small bowl dishes. Three bowls were on the plate and I had a fourth bowl that was separate. I wondered why not place all four items on the plate? The next disappointment was that the food in two bowls was cold and the other two were tepid. All four items where overcooked. I'd like to think this doesn't happen all the time but I came in that Tuesday and I rated it for what it was. I saw some really nice looking grill cheese sandwiches going down to the grandchildren and made we wish I had ordered that.

• Visited July 2013