“Weary Travelers”

Ranked #2 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Weary Travelers”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Traveling from Ft. Meyers Fl. to St. Louis we stopped at this Hampton Inn for a short rest. Arrived at 1 o'clock and we able to get right into a room. We selected this hotel for the proximity to Lookout Mountain. After a wonderful breakfast we with up the mountain to watch the sunrise over Chattanooga. Simply wonderful. The staff was kind and understanding. We spent only 5 hours at the hotel, but is was everything we needed.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear derbywenz,

Thank you for your review! I hope you visit us again when you have time to enjoy all of our amenities and views. Thank you for your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Chattanooga, United States
Reviewed 9 November 2013

One of the best facilities we have stayed at. Expert, friendly staff, very clean, well equipped facility. Will definitely stay again. The continental breakfast was very good. We were always greeted by the staff with a friendly smile and acknowledgement.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Judy E,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I am very pleased that you were happy with our performance. I look forward to meeting you on a future visit. Thank you for your business.
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was traveling with my children's rowing team which was booked in this hotel. For continuity, I decided to book here as well. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the bed, the wonderful walk in shower, and the quality and variety of the complimentary breakfast. I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Carol Z,

Thank you for your review! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The Head of the Hooch rowing event is a very busy time here in Chattanooga. Don't forget to make reservations early for next year. Rooms go quickly during that time. I appreciate your business.
Bradenton Beach, FL
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We made our twice a year stop in Chattanooga on our way to Florida from Chicago. We have stayed at many of the moderate, limited service hotels on the west side, and this was the nicest! The room was so beautifully decorated, with a big and modern glass-enclosed shower stall and a pretty countertop (just replaced one in our home, so I especially notice them!). The flat screen TV was actually high definition, although they did not carry my favorite morning station--MSNBC. The desk chair was very comfortable, as was the upholstered chair.

A couple little negatives about the bath. There was no towel bar adjacent to the sink. Also, the bathroom cabinet was high and the sink set back quite a bit, which might be a problem with kids.

The breakfast room was very beautiful, with a long pub style table in the middle, adequate small tables and several couches and easy chairs with coffee table. Very nice! The breakfast was good, with little omelets and potatoes, in addition to the usual waffles, cereal and fruit.

We were sorry we never saw the view, having arrived after dark and departed before sunrise! Maybe next time!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear krisreger,

Thank you for your feedback! I really appreciate all the great comments/descriptions of the hotel. I hate that you missed the view here. It is gorgeous year round. We hope to have you on a return stay and earn that 5th star from you. Thank you for your business!
NC
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Picked this one based on reviews & didn't want to stay in town & pay higher rates. This is a new property this year & they keep it in great shape. Staff efficient & friendly. Our dumb mistake was not asking if they had blankets instead of the heavy bed cover - so we couldn't get comfortable temp overnight(too hot with cover).... they did have the blanket in the closet.
Breakfast was pretty much the standard hotel fare, acceptable, not great.

Definitely will stay here again when visiting or passing through.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear CD W,

Thanks for your feedback! I appreciate the nice words about my Team. They do a fantastic job, and I am proud you were pleased. Our breakfast rotates daily in an effort to provide variety for the many different types of Guest preferences. Thank you for your business, and I hope to have a chance to earn that 5th star from you.
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We stayed here over labor day weekend 2013. Brand new, very modern, great location to everything in Chattanooga. Beautiful views near the pool as well. Awesome waterslide for the kids, also has big indoor pool. Warm towels are provided for swimming. Huge breakfast. Great hotel, great value. Very impressed. Would definitely stay here again. My only complaint (and this is minor) is that the bathrooms do not have an exhaust fan to turn on. And the AC unit is so quiet, it doesn't have the "fan only" option either, bc we usually use that as white noise to help fall asleep. Never complained about a hotel being "too quiet" before! :)) This place was great.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Sharon M,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so happy you enjoyed the pools. As a parent, I know how important it is to have things for children to do while traveling. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Next time your here, I'd be happy to give you some suggestions on new places to see in the area. Our restroom vents are running continuously without having to turn it on. It was actually designed to be quiet and unobtrusive for the Guest. I appreciate your business!
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed overnight at this Hampton Inn on a trip to Chattanooga. After a 9 hours drive, I was very appreciative of the quality of our stay. Check-in was easy and the desk attendant was extremely pleasant to deal with. The room was exceptionally clean. The beds and pillows were comfortable. I got a great nights sleep. We enjoyed our breakfast in the morning. The selections were enough to please anyone. The atmosphere of the whole hotel was great. I would definitely stay here again and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Joe R,

I really appreciate the great review! I am so happy that we helped create such a good stay for you. I hope you return to visit us and spend more time enjoying all that this area has to offer. Thank you for your business.