“Most wonderful hotel visit this year”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #1 of 97 Hotels in Chattanooga
servierville, United States
“Most wonderful hotel visit this year”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

The was really nice, quite, everything was fresh and new. The hotel staff was helpful and very informed. The breakfast bar was fresh, and well rounded. our stay was a pleasure. The beds were just right, pillows were good. WI/FI worked really well no problems at all.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear Doris G L,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Chattanooga. We appreciate your business, and have a Happy New Year!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed 10 December 2013

My wife and I stayed here in Nov. of 2013 and found it perhaps the nicest Hampton we've ever stayed at. The hotel appears to be very new, the staff was fantastic. Breakfast nice. What can I say...I can be very critical of Hampton's when they don't measure up and this one was one of my favorites.

1 Thank YooperNet
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Dear YouperNet,

I appreciate your kind review! Hampton is such a great Brand, and we are honored that you use our hotel as a measuring stick. We are definitely still new. We opened June 6, 2013. We hope you return to see us soon. Please, look me up when you stay with us again. I appreciate your loyalty and business.
IN
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stopped here one night on our way home from Florida. Found it based on reviews here. Nice clean new hotel with a great free breakfast. Wal mart Logan's and Cracker Barrel close by. My only complaint was the walls seemed thin. I could hear the people next door talking.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear CarlyRN,

Thank you for your review and feedback, I haven't heard issues concerning thin walls. If you have the time, please reach out to me 423.602.5350 so I can get your info and check that room. I am happy you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your business!
Sarasota, United States
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This is a very clean hotel! The room we stayed in looked New & smelled good. We enjoyed the room, free breakfast,coffee, tea and outdoor fireplace. This was a wonderful place to stop on our long road trip & we were impressed with everything about it. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip through the area. Book your stay in this hotel if you want excellence & value & an amazing breakfast with really good coffee.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Lee S,

I appreciate your taking the time to review your stay with us! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to meeting you on a future visit. Thank you for your business.
navarre, United States
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We were very impressed with the hotel, from the moment we walked into the lobby we knew it was a well maintained property. I work for a Hilton property in Fla. and I was very impressed with the quality of the furnishings and the décor. The Hampton is the only hotel in Chattanooga that we will return to.

Dear Ronald W,

Thanks for the review! I am so glad we exceeded your high expectations. I hope you stay with us again. Thank you for your business!
Suwanee, United States
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We found this hotel to be particularly CLEAN, modern and the staff kind and effective. Hampton earned loyalty points from us in this stay. Signage to help locate the hotel needs to be improved. On I-24, there is a sign showing lodging at that exit, and Hampton Inn is not listed (as of 23 Nov. 2013). The staff made up for it be giving clear directions when we called for help.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Curtis W
Curtis W,

Thank you for your feedback! Due to Government red tape, we are unable to be on the DOT exit signs. We finally were approved for an 80 foot pylon sign that should help travelers locate the hotel. I am so happy that you were able to have the relaxing time you needed. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business.
Tennessee
Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed at Hampton Inn because we find the breakfast, cleanliness and staff courtesy are consistently great. This was our experience here, too. We were also 5-10 minutes from all the things we wanted to see -- family holiday.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Dear Peg H,

We appreciate your great review! We hope you choose us again on your next trip to Chattanooga. Thank you for your business!