“Hampton Inn Chattanooga/West”

Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Ranked #2 of 96 Hotels in Chattanooga
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The hotel was chosen for a dance group who was participating in a competition at the convention center. I was very satisfied with all the accomodations. The complimentary breakfast choices were great and delicious. I recommend this motel 100%.

1  Thank Jo Beth G
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Jo Beth G,

I appreciate the great review! I am pleased that you enjoyed the hotel. I hope you choose to stay with us next year. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Wonderful staff. Yes they are new so have a slight ant issue in some rooms. I had an issue we just so kept food put away and didn't happen again. The breakfast was plentiful and all items good except the omelette thing. Scrambled eggs, potatoes and sausage were very tasty, best I've ever had at a buffet or hotel breakfast. Yummy waffles, oatmeal, yogurt etc. great coffee too. They serve breakfast until 10 thank you, so nice not to have to rush on the a.m. Based on design you can hear your neighbors. So if you stay be courteous when in the halls. People are there to relax. Lots of rude people this past weekend, loud in the halls at 0630 just hanging out. Not hotels fault. I did not complain however I'm sure If I had the staff would have been on it. Just a FYI for those of you not smart enough to be courteous and quiet in the halls. Very clean rooms. Comfortable beds, great maid service. Pillows eh travel with your own. Nice indoor pool. Decent gym, overall just a Great hotel. You won't be disappointed!!!! Lacking nothing but a bar :-)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Robyn P

Dear Robyn P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so happy that you enjoyed the hotel and amenities. I am so sorry about your rude neighbors. Please, make sure to always inform the desk. There are things that can be done, but we have to be aware of the issue to resolve it. I hope you choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Chattanooga. I appreciate your business!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

The hotel is new and nestled on a small incline/mountain behind a Fairfield Inn. The hotel is in a great location with nearby restaurants (Wendy's, Taco Bell, Cracker Barrel) and Walmart. This is important because the hotel does not have an onsite restaurant or room service. They do, however, sell snacks at the front desk. The hotel manager was a joy to meet and very personable. The front desk staff, breakfast and cleaning staff were all courteous and appeared to be genuinely interested in ensuring that the hotel guests' needs were met. Our family stayed in a double queen room. The room was clean & the beds were super comfortable. The self-serve complimentary full breakfast topped off the stay. Awesome job Hampton Inn!

1  Thank Jamie H
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear Jamie H,

Thank you for such a great review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. I am very proud of our Team. They truly care about you and our other Guests. I know you have many choices in Chattanooga, and I hope you return to stay with us again. I appreciate your business!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

As there was an upcoming cheer competition I understand the hotel was booked with a lot of little girls running around excited about the event. I however did not appreciate kids slamming doors, running up and down the hallway, and talking loudly at 4:30am. I was with my granddaughter for a softball exposure camp in which she would be evaluated by college coaches, and then we would be driving to Georgia for a college visit. I couldn't get back to sleep so it turned into a long day for me. I completely understand this was no fault of the Hampton Inn, but shame on those parents for not controlling their kids more. We've been to numerous softball tournaments, and rule 1 is to act respectful of other people while in the hotel representing your team. Bottom line is both my grandkids had a GREAT time in the pool and workout center, and loved the breakfast so I guess that's what counts. Thanks for your hospitality.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Barbara S.,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I am sorry that you were disturbed by the dance/cheer teams. Any disturbances should always be brought to the attention of the hotel. There are multiple steps that we can take when Guests are being unruly. I am glad everything turned out ok. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I travel quite often so it is easy to compare. This stay was unexpected and without a reservation. Everything about this Hotel was excellent, especially the staff. Sleep quality and breakfast were highlights of this stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Michael S,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am thrilled that my Team provided great service. I know you have many choices in the area, and i hope you choose to stay with us again. I appreciate your business!

Reviewed 19 January 2014

This was by far the best hotel experience for a hotel chain in this category. Very good value for the money. The bedding was high quality and the Neutrogena bath products were a welcome surprise. The hair dryer was better than my own.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Robert R,

I appreciate the review! I am ecstatic that you think so highly of our hotel!! I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Located just five-ten minutes from downtown Chattanooga, this brand new Hampton Inn was a great choice for our quick get away trip! The room was great, they offered complimentary breakfast, and the location right off of I-24 and a quick drive to downtown was great.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you very much for the positive review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you choose to stay with us again when in the area. Thank you for your business!